Isn't it time for Scott's son to give up on the band dream?

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
I mean its been over 10 years of free plugs, and they still ain't sh*t. from vertigo blue to emergency now, who really gives a sh*t still. and shame on scott for constantly plugging this band. his son has got to be over 30 by now. maybe time to get a grown up job.

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
if he has REALLY been getting plugs for 10 years on one of the greatest radio shows ever, then yes. It may be time to try something else. I guess I never pay attention to the plugs

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
if he has REALLY been getting plugs for 10 years on one of the greatest radio shows ever, then yes. It may be time to try something else. I guess I never pay attention to the plugs

I know they have been plugging that sh*t since testicular radio. I believe maybe since the late 90's. matter of fact, howard has played their music on-air on a few occasions actually.

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
Let him live the dream for one more year, while Howard is still on some type of radio.

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
Yea it's time to grow up and get a real job. Scott needs to quit thinking his son will be his meal ticket. Howard has been plugging them for years now and still no luck. IT'S OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR JOHNNY!!!!!

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
Yea it's time to grow up and get a real job. Scott needs to quit thinking his son will be his meal ticket. Howard has been plugging them for years now and still no luck. IT'S OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR JOHNNY!!!!!

funny thing is, that scott the engineer can make more money dj'ing than his son's band will make.

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
I agree. I think it is time for LIttle Scott the Engineer to either hang it up or just do it for the fun of it.

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
I mean its been over 10 years of free plugs, and they still ain't sh*t. from vertigo blue to emergency now, who really gives a sh*t still. and shame on scott for constantly plugging this band. his son has got to be over 30 by now. maybe time to get a grown up job.

Amazingly, the Salem's wrongfully think that they can accomplish things with that Black Cloud overhead.