itunes issues

SpaceKitty

Nov 21, 2008
We had some problems with downloading last week. I also remember redeeming a card took about a minute or so. Apple has really been having some problems lately. It took four days to download the final three seasons of the X-Files, all four seasons of Lost in HD as well as the HD versions of all seasons of Weeds. It should have taken less then a day. It would stop after every episode saying that it could not check for avialble purchases. Very annoying to say the least.

SpaceKitty

Nov 21, 2008
X-Files fan here. :)

Best nines seasons of TV ever in my opinion.

I am also starting to think Lost Is just as good. I'm watching the first four seasons of that show once again and have realized it has a chance of making my number one show ever slot!

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
You can get the X-Files in i-Tunes?...:shock:

How much per season?

I'm going to have to check that out. I was never much of a watcher, but I loved the first movie...:)

SpaceKitty

Nov 21, 2008
X-Files on iTunes is about $26 a season right now. It's on sale because the second X-Files movies was released two weeks ago. This is when iTunes also released the last three seasons of the X-Files. The first six seasons were released last spring. The regular price is about $36 or so so hurry if you want to buy it.

I purchased all the DVDs years ago but also wanted them in iTunes. Last summer I began to rip them into iTunes and it was just too time consuming. I didn't think twice on purchasing the iTunes copies because they are already tagged properly with all the info, especially the episode titles and descriptions.

I have never seen a show that I was so obsessed with as this show, well untill I discovered Lost on iTunes last Spring as well.

Reactions: semipenguin

MM

Administrator
Oct 9, 2008
New England
X-Files on iTunes is about $26 a season right now. It's on sale because the second X-Files movies was released two weeks ago. This is when iTunes also released the last three seasons of the X-Files. The first six seasons were released last spring. The regular price is about $36 or so so hurry if you want to buy it.

I should look into that if I remember.

I have season 6 on DVD. I think it's my favorite. Dreamland I and II are awesome.