Latest Siriusxm Channel Lineup Changes

Grüpsaar

DRC Forum Bum
Oct 11, 2008
Anytown, WI
www.youtube.com
Taking a spin around the dial on my old Stiletto 100.. first time in a few years I've tuned in via a sat radio signal and not online only. Crazy. Wasn't sure what to expect, I charged the radio up and plugged in a pair of antenna headphones I found while cleaning out some boxes. Funnily enough after years of trying to find the sweet spot in my various apartments, this damn thing got 2-3 bars in the middle of my living room on my couch. Maybe the sats changed since I was a regular, perhaps it's only using the xm ones instead of the 3 sirius, or a mix. Either way, it's great. The radio went through a channel update (twice) and half an hour later got a "subscription updated" message . I thought for sure it wouldn't last all the updates and reset to the preview channel. Nope.
Listening to chill, laying on my couch, plugged in to my surround sound speakers, ready to fall asleep. Not much different than it was 11 years ago as I fell asleep. Awesome. Digging g the new stuff that's on Sat now too. Ive still been listening via my phone app but it'scool to see some of my newer favorite Internet channels made the leap, like turbo, fly, poprocks.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
I still really like not having to mess with my phone while listening to SXM, and not having to mess with my music when I need to use my phone throughout the day.

Reactions: IndustrialH

geosync

Oct 13, 2008
Portland, Or
Does anyone have trouble now swiping from channel to channel on the app? I haven't been able to swipe to the next closest channels for weeks now.