Looking for an Echo Repeater Antenna

frazier52000

Jun 21, 2009
I need another antenna for my Echo Repeater System, but I'm not having any luck finding one online. All I seem to be able to find is the whole system with the repeater and the antenna. I already have the repeater, I just need another antenna to pick up the signal. Anyone know where I might be able to find one?

On a somewhat related note, I wonder if SiriusXM has any plans of ever coming out with a new home signal repeater system, as both of the repeater systems that each respective company had have now been discontinued.

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
I need another antenna for my Echo Repeater System, but I'm not having any luck finding one online. All I seem to be able to find is the whole system with the repeater and the antenna. I already have the repeater, I just need another antenna to pick up the signal. Anyone know where I might be able to find one?

On a somewhat related note, I wonder if SiriusXM has any plans of ever coming out with a new home signal repeater system, as both of the repeater systems that each respective company had have now been discontinued.

No sure if you are still looking but I saw this on EBAY for the antenna only. (99 bucks)

Sirius SIRWRR1 Antenna Only for Your Echo Sir WRS1 Signal Repeater System | eBay