Memebag Buy A Watch

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
Pebble recently upgraded their OS to better support fitness tracking apps. I downloaded the Misfit watch app and have been using it the last few days. It works really well. It tracks how often you swing your arm in a day, so I put it on my non-masturbating hand to stay honest. It also tracks your sleep. Apparently I sleep each and every night. Who knew?

Also, you get to set goals for the number of times you swing your arm and how long you sleep. I set me sleep goal for 6 hours and met it last night. I'm going to keep raising that goal until I'm the best sleeper on the internet.

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
I just funded the new Pebble Time on Kickstarter. It's color and has a microphone. Still lasts 7 days on a charge and the display is always on. They say they will ship in May.

pebble-time-smart-watch-1.png

Don't want white. Might get red.

Casual Fan

Surprisingly nice
Oct 14, 2008
Roanoke, VA
I just funded the new Pebble Time on Kickstarter. It's color and has a microphone. Still lasts 7 days on a charge and the display is always on. They say they will ship in May.

pebble-time-smart-watch-1.png

Don't want white. Might get red.

Do you get a kickback on that? Or are you just giving money away? Because I have some causes you can support.

Twss.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
I've got one in a box in the attic that has a calculator on it that I can ship you if you can wait for me to find it. The battery may need to be replaced though.
If course, you'll have to go to UPS to pick that one up too....

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
Pebble Time Steel arrived yesterday.

The steel band is delayed, so it only came with the leather band.

The new timeline based UI is useful.

The leather band is really suede, and will be destroyed by my sweat if I wear it while biking. I will probably wear the old one while biking.

Reactions: semipenguin