Missed Renewal Date

Discussion in 'SiriusXM 2.0' started by later, May 7, 2014.

1. later

later Member

I missed my renewal date by a few days it renewed it self on 5-4-14. I'm going through some rough times money wise.. any chance I can tell them and have it switched to a promo? Also my renewal date is for 2015 in 4-24-15 That's kind of odd considering it renewed itself on May 4,2014 that's not even a year. So any chance they will cut my some slack? I hope this all makes sense. Thanks for any help.

2. goreds2

goreds2 Well-Known Member

It never hurts to ask. I have heard of it working before.

3. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

Give it a shot. If they don't want to credit it all back, maybe you can negotiate it down to a 1 month as a sort of penalty.

4. later

later Member

I know beggars can't be choosers but will they refund my CC or just credit my Acct? Because I have several family members on my account,I don't want them to get the credit as bad as that sounds and I still have to pay the full amount. ( I know that sounds bad) haha

5. sgniwder

sgniwder Member

You can call them and request to be put on a promo. It doesn't hurt to ask and if they do accept it, then they will typically do what you want them to do in regards to crediting.

6. blueneon36

blueneon36 Active Member

In my 9 years of experience, if you miss calling in for the promo, they can reduce your subscription, but they will credit your account instead of a credit card.

Thats why I always make sure to set an appt on the calendar in my phone. That way I never forget about it.