Music News

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
It was the daily mail site foir the Nirvana AI song. It worked on my laptop.
It does sound like it could have been one of theirs for sure.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
There should be a lot of new disks getting released in the near future.
There should also be way too many concert tours to choose from this fall into next summer.
:\m/\m/:

Reactions: goreds2

sadchild

Dude
Mar 28, 2016
NH
www.asimplecomplex.com
Prince has a "new album" coming out this summer.

Recorded in the spring of 2010 and then mysteriously archived by Prince before its release, the statement album Welcome 2 America documents Prince’s concerns, hopes, and visions for a shifting society, presciently foreshadowing an era of political division, disinformation, and a renewed fight for racial justice.

Reactions: HecticArt

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Was the person Morgan Wallen called the n-word black? Because that makes a huge difference. If he was saying it to/about a black person that's WAY worse than if he was saying it to/about some white guy.

I can't tell from the video and the couple of articles I read to try to find out (cnn and tmz) don't mention it.

And I know this happened in February and is old news but I'm just noticing it now from some article about how he is nominated for a few Billboard awards but isn't welcome to attend the event.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
He didn’t release it for a reason.

I'm so with you on that. By 2010 he had been an a-list star for years and could get any album published no matter how it sounded. He obviously didn't want it released.

Michael Crichton's estate/family did the same thing after he died. Crichton had a book finished that he never published. Same as w/Price he was huge by the time he wrote it an obviously didn't want it out in the public. He also had another book that was half finished and the estate/family hired another author to finish it. Now while I think that's a pretty shitty thing for them to do, and probably a cash grab, I'm such a Crichton fan that I of course bought and read them both, hah.

Reactions: sadchild