My Sirius Studio Version 1.6 Available

Discussion in 'Sirius Portables' started by DAB, Oct 10, 2008.

1. 97formula

97formula Member

I'm not too concerned about listening to SIRIUS through MSS. I just want the updated logos I should be entitled to (40s, 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Boneyard, Liquid Metal, Faction, BPM, Area, and many more are STILL missing!)

If SIRIUS / ZING won't give us these updated logos, shouldn't they at least release the tools that allows us to edit the ZAP, just for the logos?

2. quiannajason

quiannajason New Member

Does the s50 media player work with Windows Vista/Windows 7 now? Shortly after getting my s50 it stopped working and it was because of a mandatory update, but the guy (probably now laid off) I talked to in s50 tech support told me Sirius didn't plan on updating the player for Vista so I wouldn't be able to get the update, so I had to mail it in to get it updated. I don't have a USB cable anymore (since I wasn't able to use it on my computer) and have gotten mixed answers as to whether I can update my radio. Currently I'm getting the "Invalid Image" problem on the screen and can't access my saved song/shows or get Sirius, and the last phone call with Sirius they want me to send it back to get it updated. Of course, this means I'll be missing Howard's final 16 shows in the next few weeks, and I'm not planning on staying with Sirius unless they have Howard so this all might be moot.

3. jrbass62

jrbass62 New Member

Sirius Studio

Has anyone had trouble with the studio?? When I try to upload music to my SL-2 the action window pops up blank,I get a error message telling me storage card can't be read.If I try to load to the internal mem. the player shuts itself down..:2funny::mad:

4. kryptonite

kryptonite Well-Known Member

I think I saw something about trying to load the music into the storage card directly, completely bypassing MSS.