Netflix

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Ok so I got a second, bargain basement, 4k TV from Brandsmart. It sucked and there is no way it was 4k despite what the box said. It looked worse than 720p. I returned that one too. So I decided that I'd take my Dad's 1080 TV and buy him a cheap 720p to replace it. He was totally cool with it because he NEVER watches his TV. Maybe he watches 1 hour a year. I now have that TV in my bedroom and it looks good. This was a very annoying process but it seems to have all worked out in the end.

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
I'll probably watch Glow season 2 this weekend. I have been binge-watching the latest seasons of CW Arrowverse on Netflix since I skipped them this year.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
This was my favorite Netflix show. Without Spacey the last season is ruined for me and I barely want to watch it anymore. Too bad he didn't pick underage actor boys who could keep their mouths shut.

Reactions: Wolf

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Not one of my favorite shows on Netflix but when I binge-watched House of Cards last year, the series got good towards the later seasons. I'll still watch the last season, but I agree without Spacey the show will probably suck.

MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio
Oct 17, 2008
Madison, Wisconsin
I'll probably watch Glow season 2 this weekend. I have been binge-watching the latest seasons of CW Arrowverse on Netflix since I skipped them this year.

I watched Glow 2 on opening day and had it done by the following day. Its was my favorite premium series so far this year next to Cobra Kai on YouTubeRed

Reactions: Wolf

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
I watched Glow season 2 yesterday. It was good but I think season 1 was better, the series did ended well and I'm looking forward towards season 3.

I would like to check out Cobra Kai, but I don't plan on signing up for YouTube Red anytime soon.

Reactions: MadisonRadio1

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
New episodes of Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee, now on Netflix.
I like that show..
We've watched the first 4 or 5 of this season. I like the cars, I like the selection of guests, but the episodes are just ok. Too much talk about the comedy business. It often seems like Jerry's trying to pull a conversation out of the guest, and in doing so, he does most of the talking himself.

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
We've watched the first 4 or 5 of this season. I like the cars, I like the selection of guests, but the episodes are just ok. Too much talk about the comedy business. It often seems like Jerry's trying to pull a conversation out of the guest, and in doing so, he does most of the talking himself.

I sense that too, sometimes I'm thinking he should let the other person speak a bit more. Still a good season though.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Another good one on July 27th:

This has all the pieces to make a movie I'll love. Scifi, set in the future, some sort of invasion/apocalypse event and Lizzy Caplan and Michael Pena as stars.

I really hope this turns out to be good.