DRC Special Contributor
Oct 29, 2008
Anderson, SC
Stones on Strings

BQrPhwvCMAE0dTN.jpg

scott0702

Sep 27, 2012
Woodland Hills, ca
I'm listening to R&B Chill and the channel bumpers say Sirius XM Silk.

If I remember correctly when SXM Fly started, that was not the original channel name and was renamed later.

SIRIUSaboutXM

DRC Special Contributor
Oct 29, 2008
Anderson, SC

dlnester

Oct 15, 2008
Overland Park, Kansas
Beautiful Music 2.0 is awesome! I just heard:

2Cellos covering Coldplay's "Clocks" then into Bad Religion's "21st Century Digital Boy"

Then Jim "Kimo" West doing "Push It To The Limit"

Wish this was on the birds too!

SIRIUSaboutXM

DRC Special Contributor
Oct 29, 2008
Anderson, SC
Beautiful Music 2.0 is awesome! I just heard:

2Cellos covering Coldplay's "Clocks" then into Bad Religion's "21st Century Digital Boy"

Then Jim "Kimo" West doing "Push It To The Limit"

Wish this was on the birds too!
This channel kicks Escape's ass... I guess that's why they say, "Beautiful Music Version 2.0" in between songs :band:

Satradiodude

Aug 7, 2011
90's/2k dance is awesome so far- I just wish all of the Crap from CC could be gone sooner than 8/28 and free up BW, hopefully these new channels will go to 2.0 on sat.

SIRIUSaboutXM

DRC Special Contributor
Oct 29, 2008
Anderson, SC
I listened to Beautiful Music 2.0 for a good while last night and noticed it's now being called "Elevations"

Also R&B Chill is now being called "SiriusXM Silk"

marcmag

Mar 3, 2009
One of the unforeseen benefits of my new Denon receiver is my fumbling tunes it to channels I wouldn't ordinarily try. I stumbled into Elevations by mistake and found I liked it. I doubt I'd have tried something called Beautiful Music 2.0.

Still, since Percy Faith and 101 Strings aren't covering today's hits, they don't seem to have many artists to choose from. My advice is to them is to use the covers more sparingly and keep using artists with a contemporary mostly-acoustic sound.

I've found a new preset and wonder why SXM isn't publically promoting Elevations rather than still showing the BM2.0 branding. Soft launch for a soft channel, but for how long?

SIRIUSaboutXM

DRC Special Contributor
Oct 29, 2008
Anderson, SC
One of the unforeseen benefits of my new Denon receiver is my fumbling tunes it to channels I wouldn't ordinarily try. I stumbled into Elevations by mistake and found I liked it. I doubt I'd have tried something called Beautiful Music 2.0.

Still, since Percy Faith and 101 Strings aren't covering today's hits, they don't seem to have many artists to choose from. My advice is to them is to use the covers more sparingly and keep using artists with a contemporary mostly-acoustic sound.

I've found a new preset and wonder why SXM isn't publically promoting Elevations rather than still showing the BM2.0 branding. Soft launch for a soft channel, but for how long?
Seems to be somewhat experimental at this stage. Could be coming to the satellites next week- maybe they'll start promoting it then.

SIRIUSaboutXM

DRC Special Contributor
Oct 29, 2008
Anderson, SC
I was just on the Canadian SXM website and couldn't find any of the Online Only Channels except The Village & Cinemagic. No Party Channels- in fact, I didn't even see any 2.0 Xtra channels like SXM Comes Alive or Rockbar!

Is this a typo or do XM & Sirius subs in Canada not get ANY of this? If so, I sure hope the rates are lower!

scott0702

Sep 27, 2012
Woodland Hills, ca
Holly ??

Looks like Holly is now a regular channel for those who like Christmas music anytime. In the "Party" category online channel 781.

...and with MySXM.

Also, Lincoln Jazz is coming soon online channel 749.