NFL Broadcast Schedule on XM and on Sirius

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
Moderator(s), is there any way we can make this thread a STICKY during football season?

Thanks for your consideration.

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
Sure we could do that. It would work even better if you could provide a link to the Sirius schedule as well (in this same thread), and I could rename it as "Sirius and XM NFL Broadcast Schedules". :icon_smile:

Reactions: semipenguin

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
Sure we could do that. It would work even better if you could provide a link to the Sirius schedule as well (in this same thread), and I could rename it as "Sirius and XM NFL Broadcast Schedules". :icon_smile:

My work PC will not let me retrieve the SIRIUS NFL Schedule LINK. Good idea to have both services schedules.

jojopuppyfish

Nov 3, 2009
When I am on the road, I use to be able to call 877-33-sirius and get, over the phone, the NFL sirius channel lineup.....what game was on what channel.
That phone number doesn't work anymore.
Anyone know the new phone number that works?

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
I see XM is doing the Steelers broadcast crew on Sunday night on XM104 even though it is an away game.

I love when I can sync up the radio broadcast with the TV (TIVO). :cool:

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
Christmas Night

Santa Delivers an NFL Present
Tonight 7:30 pm ET
SIRIUS NFL Radio | SIRIUS 124; XM 124

Vince Young has led the Titans back into the playoff hunt, but it’s going to take a huge effort to upset the Chargers. Listen to the big AFC matchup when Tennessee hosts San Diego on Christmas Day. Hear every NFL game on SIRIUS and on XM as part of The Best of SIRIUS

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
SUPER BROADCASTS IN MANY LANGUAGES
SiriusXM airs an expanded lineup of play-by-play broadcasts of Super Bowl XLV live. The different game calls are available to SIRIUS subscribers and XM subscribers with The Best of SIRIUS programming package.

Super Bowl Broadcasts 6:30 pm ET:
• Pittsburgh Steelers: Sirius 123 / XM 102
• Green Bay Packers: Sirius 125 / XM 103
• National broadcast: Sirius 124 / XM 124
• BBC Radio: Sirius 122 / XM 106
• Spanish (TV Azteca): Sirius 91 / XM 104
• Spanish (Canal Plus Spain): Sirius 90 / XM 105
• Chinese (SMG): Sirius 130 / XM 109
• Russian (NTV Plus): Sirius 158 / XM 113
• French (W9): Sirius 126 / XM 107
• Japanese (NHK Japan): Sirius 121 / XM 110
• German (ARD): Sirius 113 / XM 111
• Hungarian (Chello): Sirius 153 / XM 112
• Dutch (Primesport): Sirius 127 / XM 108
• Danish (Viasat): Sirius 152 / XM 114

SIRIUSaboutXM

DRC Special Contributor
Oct 29, 2008
Anderson, SC
Are you ready for some Football?

SiriusXM just added NFL Hometown to the internet lineup(on apps also) just like they did for MLB

Channels 800-831

1st Pre-season game this Sunday- Arizona Cardinals at New Orleans Saints on Internet 800 & 819/ Satellite 225, 226 & 88 NFL - SiriusXM Radio

Satellite

Cam Newton & the Panthers my pick to win the Super Bowl!!

Last edited:

SIRIUSaboutXM

DRC Special Contributor
Oct 29, 2008
Anderson, SC
Satellite

“Bill Parcells – The Hall of Fame Tribute Showâ€
Tonight 9:00 pm ET
The Hall of Fame Tribute Showâ€. Bill Belichick, Tom Coughlin, Sean Payton, and John Mara all share their thoughts on The Big Tuna, plus hear from the Coach himself. Catch this special premiere presentation at 9pm ET tonight!

Sirius XM Satellite Radio will present a special on Bill Parcells at 9 p.m. Friday, the eve of his induction to the Pro Football Hall of Fame. The show will include interviews with Parcells, John Mara, Bill Belichick, Tom Coughlin and Sean Payton. Here are highlights that Sirius' crackerjack p.r. staff sent along:

Parcells, who was renowned for his ability to quickly turn a struggling team into a playoff contender, on the importance of being able to adjust his approach with different personnel: “They’re not cancelling the games that you have to play your first year there, so you’re just kind of set with the players that are available to you upon your arrival. So you have to figure out how to best utilize them to allow their talent, whatever it be, to flourish.â€

Belichick, on valuable lessons learned under Parcells: “I think the biggest thing I took away from being with Coach Parcells is just recognizing his ability to look at the big picture and to take a look at your football team … and say, ‘Ok, what’s the most important thing on this team that we have to do? What’s second, what’s third, what’s fourth, what’s fifth?’ And concentrate on those things first because there’s a hundred things – there’s more than that – but there’s an endless list, and sometimes you can get caught up in a lot of details. … Bill was always just outstanding at identifying what were the most important things that need to be done and he didn’t lose sight of them.â€

Coughlin, on the lighter moments with Parcells: “He might come in and in the morning you’d be in there working and he’d come in and sit down and, of course, he’d hold court. He spoke fluent New Jerseyan (laughs) and the sarcasm and the ridicule, he was pretty good at that, and he had the needle out a lot of times an he could stick that needle right in an area where he knew he was going to get a reaction.â€

Last edited:

MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio
Oct 17, 2008
Madison, Wisconsin
Getting in early - all CFL games with be broadcast on Channel 167 this season (June 8), and no doubt as in previous years whether its a Home or Away feed is up in the air. Live French-language broadcasts of Montréal Alouettes and Ottawa Redblacks games can be heard on XM 174 and Sirius 164.

View attachment 2197

I may totally wrong, but I believe the USA and Canada are the only two countries that have this great game

22526.jpg