Nfl Road Trips

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
All the NFL games I've watched in person have been in the Louisiana Superdome.

A buddy and I were discussing what would be your wish list of other NFL stadiums to watch a game.
I think this is where I'd most want to go catch a game someday, given the chance.

1. Green Bay Packers - the stadium, the history
2. Pittsburgh Steelers - great fans
3. Denver Broncos - always seems like an awesome home field advantage with that crowd
4. Chicago Bears - Soldier Field!
5. Kansas City Chiefs - the BBQ and the college like atmosphere

Would have loved to see the 49ers back when they played in Candlestick Park.

---

What about you guys?

Reactions: JHDK

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbert is not and never will be ice cream
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
I have seen 0 NFL games in person. Even in Toronto (Bills).

However, I have a friend that used to do a multi-city tour every August to catch pre-seasson games. Detroit-Indianapolis-Cleveland-Pittsburgh-Cincinnati-Buffalo are all within easy drives of here and each other. He did a max of 4 on any one trip. Usually selected a time when he could do one every couple of days. Hasn't done it recently as his kids got older but they also changed scheduling so almost all the games happen at the same time or at least the same day now. Takes the fun out of it.

Wolf

Jewbacca
Oct 11, 2008
Utopia
www.wolfrising13.com
I have been to a few NFL games.

Watching the Giants playing against the Eagles in the old Veterans Stadium.

Attended couple of Oilers games in the Astrodome.

Seen quite a few Cardinals games at Sun Devil Stadium and the University of Phoenix Stadium.

I never attended an NFL game, but I have seen the L.A. Coliseum, Qualcomm Stadium (whatever its called now), Kingdome, Silverdome, Soldier Field, Three Rivers Stadium, Giants Stadium, Cleveland Stadium, and Atlanta–Fulton County Stadium.

The only reason why I have seen most of those stadiums. My family and I did an MLB road trip and I attended quite a few baseball games in some of those stadiums. But that can be a whole new thread for MLB Road Trips.

I should at least check out a game at L.A. Coliseum while the Rams are still playing there.

scotchandcigar

arrogant bastard
Feb 13, 2009
MA
I've been to Giants stadium for both the Giants, and the Jersey Generals (I think Hershel Walker started there?). Was given tickets for the last preseason game at Gillette stadium for the Pats. It really wasn't worth it, even for free. Cold and miserable, and the traffic leaving sucked. You can't beat TV coverage.

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
I would love to go to Green Bay and watch a Vikings - Packers game.

Jacksonville to see them play anyone

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
I am very happy I got to see a bunch of games in Philly's old Veteran's Stadium. That place was a notorious shithole for both fans and players but it had a real gritty charm to it that was a good reflection of the Philadelphia it represented.

Reactions: semipenguin