NHL fans, answer me this:

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Does NHL still stream their game audio on NHL.com?

If this is the case, then if I have BOXM, why can't I listen to games online? (I never really checked, but i'm assuming that NHL Home Ice delivers alternate audio online when live games are going to that channel on the satellite?

tsave31

Dec 16, 2008
The answer is yes...all games are streamed online at nhl.com (away and home broadcasts).

To reply to the BOXM online listening with games, if you are already online, why not just go to nhl.com to listen to the game since it is offered?

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
The answer is yes...all games are streamed online at nhl.com (away and home broadcasts).

To reply to the BOXM online listening with games, if you are already online, why not just go to nhl.com to listen to the game since it is offered?

My point being that I can listen to the games through NHL.com for free.

Why can't I listen to NHL games through my Stiletto's internet feature or online at sirius.com, since I get BOXM?

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
You can listen online for free. Nowadays they occasionally offer out of market video streams for free as well (although most of them are paid, they do free previews sometimes).

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
I know I can listen online through NHL.com.

I want to be able to listen online through my Stiletto.

I bet the league wants fans to go to their website to listen and that's why I can't listen online through the Stiletto.