picture.JPG

ctkatz

Oct 11, 2008
i have three words for you.

FOOT.

IN.

CREASE.

go avalanche!

oh, yeah. why is it that nascar, the nfl, the nba and baseball have their own subsections and the nhl doesn't?

Last edited:

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
I'm not passionate about hockey, but I do get to go to about a dozen Sharks games each year because my brother is a season ticket holder.

I watched the ending of tonight's game, it ended in a shoot out with the Sharks winning against the Philadelphia Flyers.

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
I never got into hockey. But I've got an excuse...I'm from Houston, it gets pretty hot down here.

I've been to one Red Wings game at the Joe Louis Arena about 10 years ago, and a couple of Houston Aeros games (2-time IHL/AHL Champs!!!)

home_mid_aero.gif

Last edited:

blyons200

These pretzels are making me thirsty.
Oct 12, 2008
The BBQ Capital
My favorites are:

nashville_predators_1999_symbol.gif
/QUOTE]

one of your favorites is a tripod team? :jj: When I quote your replay I notice it was the the Nashville Predators logo. Good taste in teams the Av's!!!

WTF happened to my image? I guess I will have to fix that. The Avs actually got me into Hockey. When I lived in Western Kansas I got see some Avs games now and again, and I started getting more interested. When they won the Stanley cup in 96 I believe, I really started getting into it. When I moved to TN I got into the Preds and watched them regularly and went to quite a few games. Making the playoffs 4 straight seasons (minus the lockout) didn't hurt. Now I like both almost equal with a slight edge to the Preds and a common hatred of the Red Wings. It's a shame that the Avs haven't been so good the last few years, and the Preds aren't what they once were either. Hopefully better days will come to both.

And F the Red Wings!:p

Brian

Banned
Oct 12, 2008
I'll be going to my first NHL game of the year tonight.

That being said, my phone will be on MLB.com all night long.

Sirius Rich

Oct 11, 2008
Houston
I'll be going to my first NHL game of the year tonight.

I want to know what you thought.

I remember my first NHL game, it reminded me of indoor NASCAR with all the speed, athleticism, blood, beer and every stripper off duty in the stands. It was an instant addiction for me.

Brian

Banned
Oct 12, 2008
I want to know what you thought.

I remember my first NHL game, it reminded me of indoor NASCAR with all the speed, athleticism, blood, beer and every stripper off duty in the stands. It was an instant addiction for me.

Well, here's what I thought.

The Lightning are going to be awful this year and Mike Smith is going to be their only hope at staying in games.

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
this statement needs to be repeated. often.

First off you look in the thread, I never said F the Red Wings! I have nothing against them yet! There are alot of teams I like to say F too, but that in MLB, NBA and the NFL. I'm not fully into the NHL just like couple of teams!