Official 'what's New On Streaming Services' Thread

Discussion in 'Cable & Video' started by Jon, Aug 2, 2015.

1. blyons200

blyons200 These pretzels are making me thirsty.

Anyone watch The Man In the High Castle on Amazon? I binge watched it, I thought it was really good. Started off a bit slow but it gets really good later.

2. Jon

Jon Well-Known Member

I haven't yet, but it's on the list.

Just subscribed to Starz through Amazon Prime. That's the one channel I missed when I dropped cable. Now have HBO, Showtime and Starz. (just like the old days :D )

3. Jon

Jon Well-Known Member

4. Jon

Jon Well-Known Member

5. Jon

Jon Well-Known Member

6. Jon

Jon Well-Known Member

Haven't done this in a while.

What’s New On Netflix Streaming March 2016

Other than Season 4 of House of Cards, not a whole lot. If it weren't for the originals I wouldn't bother with Netflix most of the time.

Here’s Whats New On Hulu Streaming Instantly March 2016

Dawson's Creek and Party of Five complete series (if you're into that sort of thing) and a pretty good selection of Bond flicks.

What’s New And Streaming On Amazon Prime March 2016

Highlights: Ghostbusters and Ghostbusters II

What’s New And Streaming On HBO Now And Go In March 2016

Friday Night Lights (the movie, not the series!), Raising Arizona, Super Troopers and the Birdcage.

JHDK likes this.
  7. MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio1 MadisonRadio

i guess the commercials on Hulu are annoying afterall. Maybe i'll go to the $11 plan.

8. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

9. Jon

Jon Well-Known Member

semipenguin likes this.
  10. Jon

Jon Well-Known Member

I've officially come to the conclusion that Hulu isn't for me. Commercial-free or otherwise. Ultimately I'll probably wind up with Netflix, Amazon and the occasional purchase of a TV show season/Movie on iTunes. HBO Now is nice but there's a lot of stuff their missing, and I can catch up with The Wire on Amazon.

11. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

you guys know this site?

JustWatch

its great! i just stumbled upon it searching for whats new on netflix and i love it. along with giving a daily rundown of everything new they let you sort by genre, year and RT score. that last one it my favorite part cause, while it can be wrong, i trust the RT rating system way more than imdb or even the netflix algorithm. i have amazon prime and netflix and have found a bunch of gems using this site.

12. Jon

Jon Well-Known Member

13. MadisonRadio1

Crackle is now showing episodes of The Michael Fox Show

14. MadisonRadio1

I see that Netflix has dropped Emergency from its lineup :(

15. microbob

microbob Well-Known Member

I think there deal with Universal is up. They dropped The Munsters a month or two ago as well. Adam 12 vanished awhile ago. Not sure if they still have Columbo. It may be gone.

16. MadisonRadio1

I've seen Adam 12 available on Hulu but they didn't pick up Emergency.

17. Jon

Jon Well-Known Member