Pets

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
I know they all move. I don't want to know they are moving when I am crossing them.

The bridge over Lake Hurun/Detroit River at Sarnia into MI really moves when the trucks go by. You notice it since you are often in a line for the border on the bridge. You can feel the damn thing move. Very disconcerting. I don't think it is a suspension bridge.

Reactions: HecticArt

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
I kind-of took a cue from Koop (not really, but let's imagine I did), and I've repurposed our Ring front door camera, so I can see the rug rat when she's out of my view, while I'm working above the living room. So when she's at the front door, it gives me about 5 seconds to let her out before she just goes on the rug. Here, she's laying in front of the fireplace with some toys.
talia ring.jpg

Hopefully, we won't have any assassins come to the front door, because I no longer have a camera out there. Of course, I can just buy another camera for watching her, but this works for now. It's not really important to monitor the front door when I'm home.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
You have to ask yourself, if an assassin comes to the front door, aside from having your last few minutes on earth filled with fear and panic, what good is a camera in that situation?

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
fucking christ, they are so fing cute.

i really want to pet and love that shaggy one.