PlayStation 4?

Discussion in 'Gadget Corner' started by Andrew8468, Jan 31, 2013.

1. beaniemac

beaniemac Well-Known Member

Where I live, you'd be hard pressed to find those stores. I'm still going to try walmart to get a 2nd PS3 to sell.

Sent from my iPhone 7S using Tapatalk

2. Wolf

Wolf Manspreading on DRC

I have kmart down the road from me and couple of sears at my local malls and plenty of walmart and targets around me. That cool you will get a 2nd PS3 to sell, I plan on keeping mine. Couple of my co-workers are telling me to buy the xbox one over the ps4, but I prefer to be a playstation user.

3. blyons200

blyons200 These pretzels are making me thirsty.

So far there aren't many releases exclusive to the PS4, most are released in PS3 format as well. I'll probably not get one until around November or so since they are still releasing a lot of PS3 games.

4. Wolf

Wolf Manspreading on DRC

I was thinking of getting a PS4, but to me the Xbox 1 seems to be doing better and plus it a few more exclusive games I wouldn't mind playing like "Titanfall". But I'll probably wait towards end of the year when they might reduce the price of the consoles.

5. blyons200

PS4 > Xbox1

6. memebag

memebag Top Brass, ADVP

I hate Sony. They ruined EverQuest, they tried to sneak rootkits onto CDs, they sold me a secretly crap PC, and a bunch of other stuff I can't remember off the top of my head. They used to be cool, but now they suck.

7. blyons200

I think they learned their lesson. Microsoft was the one that tried to force kinect, always online, and no used games onto the market. Sony didn't try to pull that crap. Besides the PS4 is more powerful, and IMO has better exclusives. Neither platform has the "Must Have" games for me right now, but by the end of the year they will.

8. memebag

memebag Top Brass, ADVP

I could sure go for some Forza.

9. blyons200

Infamous Second Son will be the first PS4 exclusive that is a must have for me.

10. blyons200

11. Wolf

Wolf Manspreading on DRC

12. blyons200

I've had my PS4 for 8 months now. It's really great, totally worth the money. The graphics are amazing, and every game I've played are just so big. I have beaten 3 games, they have so much content it takes a long time if you really want to get into it. I have beaten Far Cry 4, Dragons Age Inquisition, and Assassins Creed 4 Black Flag, of course I did all the side missions in each game as well. They all get a 10 rating for me. Can't wait for Metal Gear: Phantom Pain, coming in September!

JHDK likes this.
  13. blyons200

Bought Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain yesterday. So far it's pretty bad ass!