Playstation Store is back up!

Brad Bishop

Dec 3, 2008
I think we're supposed to get some free games that we likely already bought but I didn't bump into anything obvious in the store today.

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
I'm going to get the Wipeout games and possibly Little Big Planet. The free games aren't up yet though, they still need to test things or something.

You have a choice of 5.

Infamous
Little Big Planet
Dead Nation

..two other ones that I don't remember. I'm going to get Dead Nation and Infamous.

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Little Big Planet is one the games I will choose, I don't know which other ones I will download yet.

Chob

Oct 11, 2008
Albany, NY
www.kingbubba.com
You have a choice of 5.

Infamous
Little Big Planet
Dead Nation

..two other ones that I don't remember. I'm going to get Dead Nation and Infamous.
I downloaded the Wipeout pack and am trying to decide what to get next.
Little Big Planet is one the games I will choose, I don't know which other ones I will download yet.
If you don't already have inFamous, I recommend it highly. I got it back when it first came out in 2009 for full price and it was worth every penny.

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
I downloaded the Wipeout pack and am trying to decide what to get next.

If you don't already have inFamous, I recommend it highly. I got it back when it first came out in 2009 for full price and it was worth every penny.

Is the Wipeout Bundle pack the game or add-ons? I checked out inFamous on youtube and it doesn't look bad.

Last edited:

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
I have couple of usernames on my PS3 and I guess I screwed up downloading the free game on one of my usernames. You are suppose to click on Game 1 Free and choose one of the 5 and same again for the Game 2 Free, well I choose the game and now it stuck in the PlayStation Plus section where you have to subscribe to it, which I won't do. So I went to my other username and did it the right way and downloaded Little Big Plant and inFamous. I was going to have on my other account Super Stardust HD and and the Wipeout Bundle pack, which I'm a bit confuse on is it a add-on with the game or just a add-on of extra levels? But anyway at least I have Little Big Plant and inFamous.

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
I downloaded Dead Nation. What crap. I'm downloading Infamous now.

I thought the same thing!! I got Dead Nation and played for 10 minutes. Is this a PS3 game or a Gameboy game? This game sucks balls and I'm pissed that I wasted a free choice on it.

The controls, shooting, graphics, sound effects, aiming, are all terrible.

If you're considering downloading this one, DO NOT do it. You'll be pissed.

thekingofnicotine

Aug 14, 2009
I thought the same thing!! I got Dead Nation and played for 10 minutes. Is this a PS3 game or a Gameboy game? This game sucks balls and I'm pissed that I wasted a free choice on it.

The controls, shooting, graphics, sound effects, aiming, are all terrible.

If you're considering downloading this one, DO NOT do it. You'll be pissed.

The thing is most of these games suck. I haven't downloaded Infamous yet but everyone is saying the game sucks.

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
How's Super Stardust HD?

I wanted to download that, but I choose something else. I also got Infamous, but haven't downloaded it yet because it will take like 2 hours to download and I will do it soon.

blyons200

These pretzels are making me thirsty.
Oct 12, 2008
The BBQ Capital
The thing is most of these games suck. I haven't downloaded Infamous yet but everyone is saying the game sucks.

Infamous fucking rules dude! It's one of my favorite PS3 games.

I'm still playing FF13, I have over 75 hours in it now and still tons of stuff to do. I've gotte way into that game, I played like 7 hours yesterday! Hopefully I can finish all I want to do in it by the end of June because when NCAA Football 12 comes out I will hardly play anything else for weeks-months.