Power cord for Stiletto 2 and XMP3i

danbo

Oct 16, 2009
Long Island NY
I have a broken Stiletto 2 and I am trying to decide which way to go.

Is the power cord adapter the same as the Stiletto 2 as the XMp3i? I can imagine the docks aren't compatible, but I'd hate to have to have my car rewired again. I was hoping to be able to mount the XMP3i dock to the same mount and possibly plug the antennas and power cords right back in without taking my dashboard apart.

Thanks!

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
I have a broken Stiletto 2 and I am trying to decide which way to go.

Is the power cord adapter the same as the Stiletto 2 as the XMp3i? I can imagine the docks aren't compatible, but I'd hate to have to have my car rewired again. I was hoping to be able to mount the XMP3i dock to the same mount and possibly plug the antennas and power cords right back in without taking my dashboard apart.

Thanks!
It looks like they both take the 5-volt power car cord. Contact TSS Radio to be sure they are compatible though. They are the experts.

SIRIUS Radio, SIRIUS antennas, SIRIUS accessories | TSS-Radio

danbo

Oct 16, 2009
Long Island NY
Thanks. I had tried that but they didn't know.

I ordered the car dock just to see, for now. I hate to spend more to have my Stiletto fixed knowing it is discontinued and its days are numbered. But I also hate to switch to XM and have to start paying the extra money to get the best of Sirius.