Radioio Sucks

RusH

Mar 4, 2009
I stopped trying to listen over my new iPod touch. Now I`m just listening to Howard, sorry Bubba.

Get it fixed.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Radioio is not for you. Bye bye!!

edit:
This is from YOUR WEBSITE!!!!

You out of anyone here should know that websites sometimes have problems, including YOUR OWN. Stop being a baby.

hahah i dont see that as a stalker at all, just a funny post calling him out. yes bubber io may suck on phones which is awful and total bullshit, but listening on my computer has been a breeze the whole time. no complaints from me at all on that front. but cool thread scott!!! keep it up!!!

maxpower

Dec 4, 2008
hahah i dont see that as a stalker at all, just a funny post calling him out. yes bubber io may suck on phones which is awful and total bullshit, but listening on my computer has been a breeze the whole time. no complaints from me at all on that front. but cool thread scott!!! keep it up!!!

Please don't encourage the troll...

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
Hate to admit it because I love Bubba but I've forgotten all about his RadioIO venture.

I tried to listen that first week when it was really bad with connections and I haven't really re-tried.

Too bad they can't get this to work because i do really enjoy bubba.

wickerbill

Jan 20, 2009
Tulsa, OK
What's ridiculous about people having so many problems on phones is it would be pretty easy to put out some apps for iphone, blackberry, and android that would solve this problem. Either radioio is was horribly unprepared and didn't have time to get their systems ramped up for bubba or they don't have the money to do it. Neither one makes me want to put down $300 of my hard earned money on the hopes they pull their heads out of their asses and start to offer a service worthy of their ridiculous prices. Say what you want about sirius-xm's programming, but I never have problems with my satellite radios and very, very rarely have streaming problems.

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
What's ridiculous about people having so many problems on phones is it would be pretty easy to put out some apps for iphone, blackberry, and android that would solve this problem. Either radioio is was horribly unprepared and didn't have time to get their systems ramped up for bubba or they don't have the money to do it. Neither one makes me want to put down $300 of my hard earned money on the hopes they pull their heads out of their asses and start to offer a service worthy of their ridiculous prices. Say what you want about sirius-xm's programming, but I never have problems with my satellite radios and very, very rarely have streaming problems.

Agree 100%.

I will not leave sirius to go pay the same thing with RadioIO for worse service and programming that I may not even be able to listen to due to app problems.

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
Please don't encourage the troll...

Scott is no troll. He made some very valid points. I emailed Bubba and Brent and RadioIO. I expalined that listening over the computer is easy if your at a desk all day. Trukers like my dad who will have to buy a smart phone and data plan will have to pay more than just their monthy fee. That and the fact they haven't updated the Iphone/Ipod app in over a year. Where is the Android App? So I say again Scott is no more of a troll than I am.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Hate to admit it because I love Bubba but I've forgotten all about his RadioIO venture.

I tried to listen that first week when it was really bad with connections and I haven't really re-tried.

Too bad they can't get this to work because i do really enjoy bubba.

I'll admit this is only one situation, but i've been listening on my iPod lately and I haven't had anything close to the issues of that first week.

Chob

Oct 11, 2008
Albany, NY
www.kingbubba.com
I'll admit this is only one situation, but i've been listening on my iPod lately and I haven't had anything close to the issues of that first week.
Not to mention that the people having problems are more vocal than the ones that aren't.

And to everyone it applies to, don't bother with the iPhone/iPod app, it still needs to be updated, use the Bubba Army app instead.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Scott is no troll. He made some very valid points. I emailed Bubba and Brent and RadioIO. I expalined that listening over the computer is easy if your at a desk all day. Trukers like my dad who will have to buy a smart phone and data plan will have to pay more than just their monthy fee. That and the fact they haven't updated the Iphone/Ipod app in over a year. Where is the Android App? So I say again Scott is no more of a troll than I am.

i agree. i too think he made some good points in this thread that i never really thought about or had to deal with yet. good to know what im getting into if/when i drop the tray.

PACanesFan

Oct 13, 2008
I was able to get the stream. It's slow to get to, but I did get it. It is a pretty substantial web page design change they made.

wickerbill

Jan 20, 2009
Tulsa, OK
So glad the "tre" is still in my wallet. Maybe the golden ticket is radioio fixing their damn website and finally releasing some new smartphone apps.

blueneon36

Mar 10, 2009
Pittsburgh
I dropped the tre and I cant get in! WTF!

Way to go, Bubba. Launching a new website the exact same day the tre droppers want to hear your "New" show...

:mad:

blueneon36

Mar 10, 2009
Pittsburgh
10:39 am and I got in.

They killed the new website and re-launched the old one.

So everyone gets to listen for free yet again today.

Hope I am not billed until March 2nd now....

Chob

Oct 11, 2008
Albany, NY
www.kingbubba.com
I dropped the tre and I cant get in! WTF!

Way to go, Bubba. Launching a new website the exact same day the tre droppers want to hear your "New" show...

:mad:
It's all on radioIO's web crew. You really can't blame Bubba for this one since he barely had any involvement in the new site. Nor is he the one sitting there coding it. It's a disaster, but lets place the blame where it belongs.