Road to Xenforo

drdroo

#1 by Women 18-24
Staff member
Oct 9, 2008
Bangor, ME USA
i notice that tapatalk does not remember the last thread I read. I do miss twisted dark. The new board doesn't have the lag or the security warnings that the old one had here at work. Now can we have some darker themes?

Go find a darker theme compatible with 1.3.0 and we'll see what we can do.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
Go find a darker theme compatible with 1.3.0 and we'll see what we can do.

It was a poke at the other thread. Meant to be a joke.

I have gotten used to the brightness.

I thank you for your efforts. My observations do not detract from my appreciation for your work.

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: HecticArt

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Is there a user-options button? For instance, changing titles or changing posts per page?

IdRatherBeSkiing

Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
It's possible I have to find the id/pass for the account that registered DRC and tell it we're using Xenforo now... Haven't quite figured out which email address I have to latch onto yet.
Seems to be better today. Perhaps it has a cache or something that needs cleared.

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Site looks a bit better from all of that spamming this morning, hopefully newbies can be control again.

drdroo

#1 by Women 18-24
Staff member
Oct 9, 2008
Bangor, ME USA
Site looks a bit better from all of that spamming this morning, hopefully newbies can be control again.

Maybe I'm daft, maybe I need an English to English dictionary, but.... what? :)

We do have StopForumSpam running, also we have a ReCaptcha requirement to create an account. I'm not sure what other mechanisms we can really add to totally control spamming.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON

We do have StopForumSpam running, also we have a ReCaptcha requirement to create an account. I'm not sure what other mechanisms we can really add to totally control spamming.

You probably need a Wolf to English dictionary. $29.95 if you want one. Call today. Operators are standing by.

Reactions: HecticArt and Wolf

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix

What I'm trying to say was this morning there was one user did over 40 spam messages all over the forum. If I recall over at VBulliten newbies has to be approved for their first post. But you said you have the software running in the background, it didn't stop that one user spamming all over the boards.

Last edited:
Reactions: HecticArt