Share Your Slacker Stations Here (Maybe we'll Spotlight them)

Grüpsaar

DRC Forum Bum
Oct 11, 2008
Anytown, WI
www.youtube.com
Hey everyone. I just got my G1, and I am dabbling in station creation, I am tweaking this one still, and sadly, a few artists are not available on the portable, only on the web player. But, Nonetheless, here is a good station for pop-punk and new punk that not many people here much of. To hear some of the good stuff, you'll have to listen online, but there are still plenty of hours of good punk to be heard if you transfer to your portable. I tried to mix a bit of older stuff in with newer stuff that used some of the older bands as influences. I hope you guys enjoy it! Let me know what you think.
Again, I just created this station, so I'm still adding artists, and tweaking it, so its a bit barebones, but there isnt anything out there I could find that had this mix of artists.

Slacker Personal Radio - Listen to Free Internet Radio Stations

Grüpsaar

DRC Forum Bum
Oct 11, 2008
Anytown, WI
www.youtube.com
Also, I created this one tonite. It's a bit more narrow in the artists, but it a different category too. It's more emo/poppy kind of punk, more mainstream stuff. I based it off of bands that one of my co-workers likes, because I figured it would make for a good station. I was right. i ended up listening to it more than I anticipated, as I originally didn't like these bands on this station as much. But, after letting it discover a few bands for me and weeding through some of the garbage I found I do like some of this. Another work in progress, though.

Slacker Personal Radio - Listen to Free Internet Radio Stations

hjsiemer

Aug 13, 2009
Maryland
Looking for Acoustic station

Anyone got an all acoustic station that plays the orignal artists in an acoustic version? Not looking for "no-name" artists. For instance I found an acoustic version of "Heat of the Moment" by Asia. Big hit from original artist...

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
Not to bring up a nearly 10-year old thread, but I had to find Aaron's custom Slacker Radio stations again since I really enjoyed them before. Glad to see they are still working!! :banana:
Glad the stations are still working, and that you enjoy them!

Looking back through this thread, collectively as a group, we really came up with some creative, well programmed stations. Very impressive..

Reactions: HecticArt

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbert is not and never will be ice cream
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
So any stations you create as a Plus subscriber disappear when you unsubscribe? Or do they just become inactive and re-appear if you subscribe again?