Shock the Puss BACK!!!!

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
awesome! this was a killer segment. i think it was the black chick who took it like a trooper. the white chick was better for radio with all her yelling when they got up to 8. i wonder if that was real or she was just yelling for the hell of it.

im just glad these crazy stunts are back. i was thinking the black chick would have gone for shock the asshole but she wasnt down for it. too bad. and taser the puss sounds totally nuts. no wonder neither of the girls were down with it.

bubber on io is awesome! this whole week of uncensored shows has been the best!

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
awesome! this was a killer segment. i think it was the black chick who took it like a trooper. the white chick was better for radio with all her yelling when they got up to 8. i wonder if that was real or she was just yelling for the hell of it.

im just glad these crazy stunts are back. i was thinking the black chick would have gone for shock the asshole but she wasnt down for it. too bad. and taser the puss sounds totally nuts. no wonder neither of the girls were down with it.!

Shock the asshole? That's what Ned wanted to do to Tom Taylor! :2funny:

Taser the puss makes me wonder what Bubba will come up with next.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
i cant wait for when they bring back 'shit hits the fan.' and yea, im also really looking forward to what new stunts bubba will be doing now that hes over at io.

Steel Cranium

Nov 12, 2008
NorthEast Ohio
Shock the asshole? That's what Ned wanted to do to Tom Taylor! :2funny:

Taser the puss makes me wonder what Bubba will come up with next.

Call the puss. It worked on Sirius once they ensured that the cell phone antenna was pointing in the right direction. Maybe they can use an iPhone this time - on vibrate of course...

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Call the puss. It worked on Sirius once they ensured that the cell phone antenna was pointing in the right direction. Maybe they can use an iPhone this time - on vibrate of course...

Phone the puss was great. I'm not sure if they'd want to use an AT&T iPhone, given what was said about their network. This is one call that the network should certainly not drop.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
lava lamp the puss?

fax machine the puss?

when vomit hits the fan?