SIR-GM2L Needed

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
TSS was the only place to sell those. And we haven't had any in forever nor will we ever get more. But there are other options like iSimple Bundles.

But I will keep an eye out. The company we got them from might have one around. But I doubt it.

Marauder

Jul 9, 2013
TSS was the only place to sell those. And we haven't had any in forever nor will we ever get more. But there are other options like iSimple Bundles.

But I will keep an eye out. The company we got them from might have one around. But I doubt it.

Thanks for the reply, yes I checked with TSS first. I understand that I can get the GM Xm module for the '09 Pontiac G8 unlocked so that it could be used in my '08.

I have seen some of these avail for around $50 but will look into the iSimple as well.

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
Thanks for the reply, yes I checked with TSS first. I understand that I can get the GM Xm module for the '09 Pontiac G8 unlocked so that it could be used in my '08.

I have seen some of these avail for around $50 but will look into the iSimple as well.

I reached out to where we had sourced the GM2Ls but haven't heard back. I don't think they have any more.

Marauder

Jul 9, 2013
Thanks, I managed to pick up a GM XM module from an '09 G8 and sent it off today to have it unlocked.