Sirius|XM Stickers - Bumper, Window, etc. ??

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
Tom, I noticed you had a post over at 'Siriusbuzz' from last month talking about this issue.

Has there been any progress? Do you know where somebody can have these made (although I assume the volume would need to be high)?

Where are the Sirius/XM bumper stickers? - Sirius XM Satellite Radio Forums

I'd love to have a small window stick to put in my rear passenger area.

I have the SIRIUS Dogs ones, and the I Love SIRIUS XM ones I just have to bug the printer about. I placed the order, but I never signed off on the quote or got a price so I just have to follow up on it.

Vols44

Oct 18, 2008
If I'm a Sirius/XM executive the aspect of free advertising would prompt at least a test pilot program. Send subscribers a bumper sticker, package one with every receiver and prepaid card. Heck I'd pay a buck to pimp "Rufus" on the corner of the back window on my truck with the XM wave length symbol on the other side via one of those clear stickers. Who in the marketing department let this idea wither on the vine?

Vols44

Oct 18, 2008
I have the SIRIUS Dogs ones, and the I Love SIRIUS XM ones I just have to bug the printer about. I placed the order, but I never signed off on the quote or got a price so I just have to follow up on it.

Package one or both with a TSS Radio sticker in every online order and watch the advertising revenue pay for it's self when accounts receivable increase.

hexagram

Medicinal & Recreational.
Oct 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
Well... They are making SIRIUS XM shirts...

img7509590.jpg

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
If I'm a Sirius/XM executive the aspect of free advertising would prompt at least a test pilot program. Send subscribers a bumper sticker, package one with every receiver and prepaid card. Heck I'd pay a buck to pimp "Rufus" on the corner of the back window on my truck with the XM wave length symbol on the other side via one of those clear stickers. Who in the marketing department let this idea wither on the vine?

They have the SIRIUS Dog Logo Included with new SIRIUS Radios. But it's hard to say whether it would be better to keep just the dog or go with the new SIRIUS|XM logo.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON

I admire your passion, but shouldn't this be something done by Sirius XM? Little things like this are great advertising. Sending a sticker or 2 with the activation of a new sub can get the word out. Cheaper than TV time at a MLB game or an NFL game. This company once again lacks the attention to detail. A little attention detail would make them a great company IMHO. But they lack it across the board.

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
I received a bumper sticker a few years back from another website. I placed magnetic backing on it so I can remove it if needed. I also have an Opie and Anthony magentic WOW sticker I place on the rear bumper only on Wednesday's (Whip'em out Wednesdays).

Here is how I made the magnetic sticker:

I went to a craft store to get a magnetic sheet for my WOW sticker. It came from Michaels Craft Store (www.michaels.com). I could not find a LINK to it on the web site. The material I bought is called Color * A * MAG (magspec.com is on the package). It was $5.99 for a box (3 strips). It works great! This way I can just place it different places on my truck or if I just want to have in on Wednesdays only (WOW sticker) that will work also. I recently puchased an older home in which I can place the WOW or XM magnetic sticker on also. I am very pleased with this product! If you go to Michael's, the product number is 15377122019.

willi123

Apr 3, 2009
Wow.. a company who can pay a guy (Howard Stern) $100 million dollars a year:bs: to talk on the radio to PAID subscribers 4 hours, 4 day's a week.... and they can't even supply window decals or bumper stickers? What ever happened to the guy on the old Sirius Backstage, who would send you a whole pack of very high quality Sirius stickers free, if you sent him your address. His name was 3birds or something?

Last edited:

GrĂĽpsaar

DRC Forum Bum
Oct 11, 2008
Anytown, WI
www.youtube.com
I still have 2 envelopes of stickers and decals that 2birds (I think that was his handle) from missouriposter sent me. back on SBS he'd send them out the people free of charge and give us deals on huge posters and banners.

hexagram

Medicinal & Recreational.
Oct 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
I had a SIRIUS sticker on my Xbox 360 but I just switched cases recently (from black to blue).. I should send an e-mail to see if I can buy a few from him (they were top-notch vinyl stickers).

SISO

Oct 11, 2008
The thing is about investing capital into Sirius|XM Satellite Radio apparell, bumper stickers, etc. is that I doubt this name is long-term. They'd just have to change it again and then there would be confusion "what the heck is this SiriusXM Radio?".

lgeorgehsv

Dec 5, 2016
Does anyone know of anyone who has/sells SXM window stickers like the new cars/rental cars have????