SiriusStreamer is now SiriusXMStreamer - supporting both Sirius and XM Radio!

Discussion in 'SIR & XMRO Internet Radio' started by TheEndless, Dec 22, 2009.

1. cammy85

cammy85 New Member

While it has its problems as you said, it does work properly with XM Canada and SiriusXM. I was able to get Howard Stern's show for a bit. I can't wait for the final!! Thanks for the heads-up and link!!

2. NemoPoker

NemoPoker New Member

plays for about a minute then suddenly stops :(

3. NemoPoker

NemoPoker New Member

using the new beta it works for about a minute then stops

4. SirJMark

SirJMark New Member

Plays for about a minute here in the US, then quits.

5. tom.amitai

tom.amitai New Member

Starting yesterday, 2012-08-30, and continuing today, SiriusXMStreamer 1.9.11.0 is playing for only a few minutes at a time, then it stops and gives the error message "Exception from HRESULT: 0xC00D11D2". It doesn't do it on all channels, though. I tried channel 6 and it was ok for the 20 minutes I listened, but both 101 and 104 were crapping out after a few minutes. When 101 cut out, it didn't show the error, and the timer kept running as if it was still playing, but there was no audio.

6. cammy85

cammy85 New Member

I noticed in Canada that Sirius Canada now redirects to SiriusXM Canada - SiriusXM Canada which doesn't work well with the streamer. :( Hopefully version 2 final should fix this.

7. rmf136

rmf136 New Member

Same here. The problem is with the audio stream coming from Sirius and not specific to SiriusXMStreamer. For example, if you copy the URL for the "Direct Stream" of any particular channel and open it in WMP, it plays for a few mins and then drops. The "Direct Stream" is the actual stream reflector (with the embedded URL token/authentication) created by the server @ SiriusXM.

8. tom.amitai

tom.amitai New Member

permanence.com seems to be down. Anybody else having trouble accessing it?

9. Goodeye

Goodeye Member

Looks down to me. I'm getting a custom coming soon page, what site is it exactly?

10. rmf136

rmf136 New Member

The page loads fine for me: "http://www.permanence.com/sirius/". For what it's worth, I cleared the wmp library cache and siriusxmstreamer has been running uninterrupted for the past 2 hours. Also, make sure the proxy settings are configured correctly.

11. tom.amitai

tom.amitai New Member

What proxy settings?

12. enfuego360

enfuego360 New Member

So, any solutions to the drop outs? Both SiriusXMStreamer and XMTuner are having the same problem. Is this SiriusXM playing with the streams again? Are either of these programs being supported any more?

13. cammy85

cammy85 New Member

Looks like the programs are useless now. :( Sirius Canada now redirects to siriusXM and wants a captcha code. :(

14. varunaX

varunaX New Member

okay, so i am not the only one to have all these streamers crap out all of a sudden?.

Usirius is 'unable to login' , my sirius yahoo widget wont login, siriusxmstreamer is 'unable to identfy captcha'...

anyone know why they all stopped working all of a sudden? i cant force myself to believe these programs are useless, I use them every single day. this really sucks....

Last edited: Sep 23, 2012
  15. tom.amitai

tom.amitai New Member

100, 101, and 104 streams working properly today, so far. Let's hope that whatever was wrong has been fixed.

16. varunaX

varunaX New Member

What program are you using and how did you even login? I'm getting an error upon login that I've never got before

17. rck888

rck888 New Member

I've had the same error message for weeks now, it was working fine up until this point. I think SiriusXM is cutting the stream for 3rd party streamers b/c it ties up the bandwidth.

18. tom.amitai

tom.amitai New Member

If you are referring to me , I am using SiriusXMStreamer 1.9.11.0. That is the subject of this thread.

19. tom.amitai

tom.amitai New Member

Unfortunately, it stopped working again sometime between 6pm yesterday and 2:50pm today, eastern time. I am getting the red "exception from hresult 0xC00D11D2" error.

20. varunaX

varunaX New Member

How are you able to login though? Like rck says, logins are no longer working for anyone now that they changed something...