SiriusStreamer is now SiriusXMStreamer - supporting both Sirius and XM Radio!

Discussion in 'SIR & XMRO Internet Radio' started by TheEndless, Dec 22, 2009.

1. Digerati

Digerati New Member

Me too. First noticed this same error today. Have uninstalled and reinstalled streamer with no luck. No issues going through regular SiriusXM player. Pandora streams just fine via Pandora and via the Pandora gadget.

2. Phreaker47

Phreaker47 Member

Yup, here too. HRESULT error. Same one.

Can log in, download channels... just cannot play streams. Noticed it when I didn't have a Howard Stern recording this morning :/

3. xpartyr

xpartyr New Member

The Endless- We need your help

TheEndless where are you?????? We need you!!! I'm getting the same red HXXXX message too. One strange thing, Channel 3 works fine. No other channels, just channel 3. I can't see any difference in the URL streams.

TheEndless please help. You're the best. Thanks!!!

4. Digerati

Digerati New Member

This is odd. Channel 3 works fine. So do channels 14, 50, 80, 91, 103, 119, 123, 125, 127, 128, 129, 131, 750, and 780. But none of the other channels seem to work.

5. Phase3d

Phase3d New Member

It has to be something with streamer. My Starlight sirius streamer on my mac is playing ALL the feeds just fine.

6. RyanThaDude

RyanThaDude New Member

It seems that all the legacy feed channels except a handful are no more. I've confirmed this with SiriusXMStreamer and XMTuner. It also seems that SiriusXM may also do away with the original web feed that powers other players such as Starlight and Pulsar.

7. SIRIUSaboutXM

SIRIUSaboutXM DRC Special Contributor

Can't get the Streamer to open up today- looks like the legacy stream was finally cut

Anybody else getting it?