SiriusXM NASCAR Mobile Site Schedule

Discussion in 'NASCAR' started by semipenguin, Jan 28, 2013.

1. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

http://m.siriusxm.com/nascarschedule

The SiriusXm NASCAR Mobile Site with programming info & schedule. The mobile website allows you view programs based on the radio service you have (Sirius or XM).

The Driver2Crew information should be available via this link ... http://m.siriusxm.com/driver2crew

I use an XM Radio with the Best of Sirius Subscription, and the Driver2Crew Channels are limited compared to those with a normal Sirius Subscription. All of this may change now that billing for both services are have been merged into one :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III using Tapatalk :)

2. Aaron

Aaron Moderator

Nicely done... let's make this thread a sticky.

3. IndustrialH

IndustrialH "So much music .... so little time..."

SIRIUSXM’S NASCAR RIDE CONTINUES THROUGH 2022.

NASCAR has re-upped its broadcasting and marketing agreement with SiriusXM Radio, extending through 2022. The satcaster will deliver 24/7 racing content across North America, including live broadcasts of every national race, plus daily talk and interviews via the SiriusXM NASCAR Radio channel.

Broadcasts also include the sponsored Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series, the NASCAR XFINITY Series and NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race.

The six-year extension adds to NASCAR’s 16 years on satellite radio. SiriusXM will also retain exclusive category rights to utilize NASCAR branding and trademarks for advertising and promotion.

“We have more than a successful decade of partnership already under our belts with SiriusXM and look forward to continuing our relationship over the next six years,” said Steve Herbst, NASCAR’s senior VP of broadcasting and production. “SiriusXM provides robust coverage of both our live events and breaking news, helping NASCAR content to reach new, diverse audiences nationwide.”

Added Steve Cohen, SiriusXM’s senior VP of Sports Programming, “NASCAR has one of the most loyal fan bases in sports, and it continues to innovate to constantly improve the racing on the track. SiriusXM NASCAR Radio will continue to give fans, no matter where they are in the country, a terrific platform to follow and discuss the new format put in place this season, and stay connected with their favorite drivers as they vie for the championship.”

SiriusXM NASCAR Radio airs 24/7, 365 days a year with racing coverage and inside access to NASCAR news, as well as interactive on-air coverage with fans. The channel’s hosts include current and former drivers, crew chiefs, crewmembers and NASCAR insiders.

Yep... Inside Radio again

semipenguin and HecticArt like this.
  4. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

Even though I don't follow NASCAR like I used to, it's nice to know I'll be able to listen to it on the radio for the foreseeable future