Ssssss-llllll-ooooo-wwww

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Seems to be only this site. Long time to render the pages.

I doubt if it the same error or not, but once in a while. When I check out the site, the site doesn't load. It like it down for a bit and everybody gets kicked out. Anyone else notice that?

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
It's been slow for me too. And it hasn't just been today.

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
When i first enter the URL in the browser, mainly.

Running Mac OS X
Safari

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
I did have an outage about an hour ago. It just said there was a database error. Not much else to work with.

I got that too. I get it now and again. It usually goes away in 2-3 minutes.

Slow to post today. Everything else is pretty quick.

ETA: Except when you are posting to say that posting is slow. This post was fast.

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
The 'T' at the start of this sentence posted quickly. And the 'h' was almost as fast. But the 'e' that followed it was maddeningly slow to post. After that, the space and first single quote posted just fine, but the character 'T' that referred to the first 'T' in the first sentence suffered a mild delay. Likewise for the second single quote. And then the text " at the start of this sentence posted quickly. And the 'h' was almost as fast. But the 'e' that followed it was maddeningly slow to post. After that, the space and first single quote posted just fine, but the character 'T' that referred to the first 'T' in the first sentence suffered a mild delay. Likewise for the second single quote. And then the text " posted licketty-split, followed by a slow double quote, a faster space, an even faster 'a', and a gradual realization that this post can never end.