Stiletto SL2 NO SOUND??? HELP!!

ScottsdaleAZ

May 28, 2010
i have a sirius stiletto 2 which i normally use docked in my car...well recently it lost ALL sound? If i take out the battery and reset it is will come back sometimes for a minute then go "mute" again...it shows the author/song so it is getting good reception...software is up to date...it does the same thing whether the battery is in out out while docked...if i undock it and plug in headphones..still does the same thing?....any suggestions would be fantastic!

ScottsdaleAZ

May 28, 2010
for what it's worth...i don't have a usb chord to connect it to a cpu...but has newest software update from going on internet radio.....

ScottsdaleAZ

May 28, 2010
....if i record something...no sound....the "clicker" when you turn the wheel....has no sound....should i try a system recovery? i will need to get a stiletto/usb chord to do so ...right?

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
I have had this happen on occassion. In all my cases the issue is the dock. Powercycle the dock and the problem goes away. In my cases it has always been the home dock.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Acting like a prick is not going to inspire anyone to help you. Honestly, I was making a few comments in this thread to bump it up and make it more visible to others that might be able to help. But if you're going to be a dick, go figure it out yourself.

I only came here because the Captain posted last and I always enjoy reading his stuff.

All I can say is, wow. Scottsdale, you have to understand the dynamic of DRC. We offer lots of opinions and ideas, some of which may help, some of which may not.

No one is really trying to bust your stones so being defensive, if that's how you feel, truly isn't necessary.

It appears Idratherbeskiing attempted to answer your question, as well as Aaron trying to look out for you.

Welcome to the DRC, nonetheless. It really is a fun place.