Subforum revamp

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
My vote is to leave things as is.
I agree. Let's suppose we did it the new way, but we still had one DRC member who insisted on posting every published death for hundreds of non-celebrities (hypothetically of course). So instead of a super long thread (as we have now), we'd have hundreds of 1-post threads. The legitimate notices would quickly get bumped down to page 2 or 3. And in the end, you'd have like 20 pages of threads.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
We can use a subforum for madness, concerts and music threads. Right now they are in SXM music or decades discussion. The only ones that really belong there are the AT40 and VJ40 countdown threads.

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
Colorado
There's very little talk about the service as it is (or any service like Apple Music or Spotify) which is supposed to be the main purpose of the board.

WolFyre

We can have nice things!
Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
www.wolfyre.com
We can use a subforum for madness, concerts and music threads. Right now they are in SXM music or decades discussion. The only ones that really belong there are the AT40 and VJ40 countdown threads.
I do like IRBS suggestion for music discussions. Sometimes it gets a bit confusing in there.

The madness is a game and I thought of maybe having it moved to the games lounge. Sometimes old threads are bit hard to find and maybe having it's own subform could be easier? I thought of introducing some Music Madness and that will probably make the music forum messy. Plus IRBS or somebody else wants to incorporate some other unmadness version?