The 2016-17 Ncaa Basketball Season Thread

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
My work corporate office sent this email to everyone on Thursday afternoon.

We appreciate all your excitement for the NCAA tournament, but we have experienced an overload on our networks which is causing an impact to our systems, including (company website).com business. We are asking all associates to reframe from streaming video. Sites offering streaming media coverage of the NCAA tournament will be blocked. We appreciate your understanding.

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
Amsterdam in the Rockies
My work corporate office sent this email to everyone on Thursday afternoon.

We appreciate all your excitement for the NCAA tournament, but we have experienced an overload on our networks which is causing an impact to our systems, including (company website).com business. We are asking all associates to reframe from streaming video. Sites offering streaming media coverage of the NCAA tournament will be blocked. We appreciate your understanding.
Unlimited data plans are making a comeback, (I got on Verizon's recently) that'll solve some problems.

MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio
Oct 17, 2008
Madison, Wisconsin
I'm bouncing back already by watching the Division II National Championship. Fairmount State vs Northwest Missouri St.
They said on the College Sports Nation that if the Missouri team wins they will win the Football and Basketball National Championship in the same season

Reactions: sbv71

sbv71

Oct 12, 2008
I'm bouncing back already by watching the Division II National Championship. Fairmount State vs Northwest Missouri St.
They said on the College Sports Nation that if the Missouri team wins they will win the Football and Basketball National Championship in the same season
Northwest Missouri St. beats Fairmont St. 71-61 for the Div. II Championship.