The 2020-2021 Nfl Season Thread Including The Playoffs & Super Bowl 55 (COVID Edition)

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Sorry man, this one was rough for Steelers fans.

Hey, at least your team made it into the Playoffs.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Doug Pederson just got fired.

Rumor has it that he went the Lurie (the owner) with his ideas for coaching changes/promotions and Lurie hated them all and that was the final straw.

Bummer. Pederson along with Foles will always be the all time best coach/QB duo in Eagles history.

Looks like we're in for a rebuilding year. Great.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
I like the idea of promoting Duce Staley from RB coach to head coach and hiring a new OC who calls the plays.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
While it's never a great idea to count Brady out, I'm picking Green Bay and KC. Now of course I want Brady to lose, that's a no-brainer for any rational person. However, while I love Andy and Patrick is really fun to watch, it would be cool if Buffalo could pull this off today. I just don't think it's going to happen.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
While it's never a great idea to count Brady out, I'm picking Green Bay and KC. Now of course I want Brady to lose, that's a no-brainer for any rational person. However, while I love Andy and Patrick is really fun to watch, it would be cool if Buffalo could pull this off today. I just don't think it's going to happen.
My son and I are doing picks. So far we have picked the same teams except the first week where he picked Washington and I held my nose and picked Tampa Bay. He picked KC but I picked Buffalo. Got a feeling. I should update my yahoo pick as well. We both picked Green Bay.

Reactions: JHDK