The 2022-2023 Nfl Season Thread Including The Playoffs & Super Bowl 57

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
Pretty Boy loses to a team who just fired their head coach and is in intern stage and had its top 2 QBs unavailable and to a team that until this game was last place in their division. And a team that just traded away their best player throwing in the towel on the season.

Last edited:

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
Pretty Boy loses to a team who just fired their head coach and is in intern stage and had its top 2 QBs unavailable and to a team that until this game was last place in their division. And a team that just traded away their best player throwing in the towel on the season.
Fortunately, I was driving home from Vermont, so I missed this disaster.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
Speaking of disasters, I tuned into MNF tonight. They have Peyton and Eli Manning and Vince Vaughn doing a whole bunch of useless banter most of it not about the game. The Patriots through and interception and there was a major foul on somebody including an ejection. I know this because I heard it on the background audio. I don't know who got the foul or who was ejected. I know it was after the turnover. The reason I didn't know is they did not have game footage on the screen. They had stock footage of some movies Vince Vaughn was in and they were doing a detailed discussion of these movies.

When the do occasionally speak about the game, their analysis is good. But they seem to be directed to just ramble usually about past glories and superbowls. I hope this is not a permanent change to MNF.

• Haha
Reactions: scotchandcigar

IdRatherBeSkiing

Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
They are back next week. Good. I watch MNF to hear about childhood trick or treating experiences from the Mannings.