The Groove --> Sirius?

Discussion in 'Hip Hop, R&B, Old School' started by Davinoo, Jun 3, 2010.

1. Davinoo

Davinoo New Member

FINAL UPDATE: I switched to XM at a discounted rate and was able to exchange my Sirius equipment for XM equipment thanks to a very nice Corporate Customer Service team! I guess this resolves this thread. Thanks guys for all your input.

2. DAB

DAB Mod Emeritus

NICE!!! Thanks for letting us know about this. Just seems to indicate they have no issues with folks moving on over to the XM side.

I wonder what the breakdown is in terms of XM vs Sirius subs right now?

3. v1ru5

v1ru5 Well-Known Member

Sirius will NEVER add The Groove to Sirius radios now if there was a request for another Rock channel it would be added immediately. Sirius' programming is very one sided, every channel that Sirius dropped that fell into the R&B genre was replaced with a Rock channel. You will have to drop your Sirius sub and go XM if you want The Groove at home or on the road.

4. hammystuff

hammystuff New Member

The Groove on Sirius? Where?

I've not subscribed to Sirius in my cars simply because I can't have "The Groove". When that happens I'll do it in my other auto's. So if it's available please tell me what number. if not :cry:

5. Aaron

Aaron Moderator

Sorry, it's still not available via satellite. Only through the internet service... Sirius XM 50.

6. geosync

geosync Well-Known Member

I don't blame ya. Groove is money in the bank. I love XM!!!