The Ole Reliable MyFi

REMilk

Oct 27, 2008
Glen Allen, VA
MyFi is Best of Sirius Capable

Is the MyFi Best of Sirius Capable?...:shock:

On upgraded my subscription on my MyFi to the 'Best of Sirius' in October. I use the MyFi everywhere to listen to the NFL.

I have 3 subscriptions, the MyFi, a Roady XT in my wifes PT Cruiser and the XM OEM in my Honda Element.

Last weekend, I listened to the Patriots vs Colt on the MyFi in my Element!

Just my experience, your may differ.

Bob

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
On upgraded my subscription on my MyFi to the 'Best of Sirius' in October. I use the MyFi everywhere to listen to the NFL.

I have 3 subscriptions, the MyFi, a Roady XT in my wifes PT Cruiser and the XM OEM in my Honda Element.

Last weekend, I listened to the Patriots vs Colt on the MyFi in my Element!

Just my experience, your may differ.

Bob

I can't find my MyFi. It's somewhere in storage...:(

That's ok. I reactivated my Roady2...:)

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
I just saw this deal on AMAZON. A Delphi Premium Boombox for the MyFi for only $69.95. I have one and it is awesome. These were recently well over $100.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Delphi-SA10221-Premium-System-RoadyXT/dp/B000PVBS0U/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1226890810&sr=8-4]Amazon.com: Delphi SA10221 Premium Sound System Table top radio for for XM SKYFi3, RoadyXT, MyFi, and Xpress radios: Electronics[/ame]

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
Last edited:

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
You gotta love the MyFi. I recently eliminated SMASHING PUMPKINS from my TUNESELECT due to adding another group. Smashing Pumpkins still pops up when it is being played on a channel. :cool:

GaryNSJersey

Jan 31, 2009
South Jersey
I bought a back up MYFI years ago I like mine so much . I bought a Stiletto 100 years ago but as a real portable or price it don't hold a candle to the old MYFI . now I have NASCAR back thanks to Best of option . Life is good again or at least better !

GaryNSJersey

Jan 31, 2009
South Jersey
thats where my second one came from ,never used for 25 bucks with the battery and the leather case. I have frequently bought replacment antennas and other odds and ends for the radios .

SpaceKitty

Nov 21, 2008
I have two MyFis. Once in a while, I will activate one just for something different. I won't ever sell them or get rid of them as long as there is an XM where they will still work. I always liked them better than the Inno.

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
Day ligjhts savings time

Just an FYI that the day lights savings time will not change until I am guessing April 5 (first Sunday in April). This is because the MyFi is an older model receiver which was programmed to have the time changed in April. The Daylights saving time was changed to March back in 2007 (I think).

I am in Eastern time zone so I cannot change it to Central. However, if you are in the central time zone, you can change it to Eastern etc.

Reactions: semipenguin