Tiger

Discussion in 'SiriusXM Sports' started by semipenguin, Jul 2, 2012.

1. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

http://m.espn.go.com/golf/story?storyId=8120442

Is Tiger back? Is this the old Tiger? Is he going to dominate the PGA Tour like he used to, pre driving his suv into a tree?

I hope so. A winning Tiger is great for golf :)

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk 2.0 :)

2. MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio1 MadisonRadio

He still draws the most interest at a tournament. When they show the leader board or announce on the radio, they always tell you where Tiger is at.

3. Biaviian

Biaviian Well-Known Member

Did you see that shot he made when he banged his club against the tree? SC has been replaying it. I'm not sure many golfers would have taken that chance with a full swing.

4. Aaron

Aaron Moderator

I've never been a fan of Tiger... but then again not really a follower of Golf to begin with. I usually root for Mickelson.

5. AJ_II

AJ_II Well-Known Member

He won't be considered "back" until he wins a major (which I think will happen soon). Those are the only tournaments that matter at this point in his career.

6. Wolf

Wolf Manspreading on DRC

So Tiger is playing like how he was, before he caught banging all these hoes. So I wonder what new "Hoe In One" he banging now?

7. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

He was great in The Shining.

8. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

Lefty :)

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk 2.0 :)

9. Jon

Jon Well-Known Member

Nice to see him winning again. Also would be nice to see one or two golfers give him a challenge. Mickelson is arguably his closest competitor. McElroy and Adam Scott could be if they won more consistently.

10. Wolf

Wolf Manspreading on DRC

Golf is so boring! If the PGA can add this to their tour, I would for sure watch golf!
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caQ0n_ANqq0]Guile's Theme Goes With Everything! Even Happy Gilmore! - YouTube[/ame]

11. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

12. Wolf

Wolf Manspreading on DRC

I'm already beating Tiger, I'm four strokes ahead. :p

13. blyons200

blyons200 These pretzels are making me thirsty.

I'm tired of hearing about Tiger. He's just a washed up old man. Time for him to join the Senior tour.

14. SIRIUSaboutXM

SIRIUSaboutXM DRC Special Contributor

[​IMG] :inlove:

:news: He loves the blondes

15. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

Last edited: Mar 25, 2013
  16. sjam613

sjam613 Member

Since this is now his 8th win at Bay Hill I am not ready to say he is back. Has to win a major this year.

17. SIRIUSaboutXM

SIRIUSaboutXM DRC Special Contributor

I was watching Entertainment Tonight yesterday and they had coverage of the Met Gala. They ran a teaser saying one of the celebs got drunk and fell trying to go up some stairs. At the end of the show, they revealed who it was

[​IMG]

18. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

19. MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio1 MadisonRadio

the Players Championship is a drivers tournament

20. sjam613

sjam613 Member

Maybe Sergio should spit in a cup again.