Trusty 'ole SL2

Discussion in 'Sirius Portables' started by Grüpsaar, Oct 27, 2013.

1. Grüpsaar

Grüpsaar DRC Forum Bum

After a summer of crazyness and moving around, I was pleased to get my SL2 back yesterday. I was over visiting a buddy and he mentioned he had a bag of mine he had acquired when he got kicked out of his old APT by his ex-gf. I was staying there at the time as well, but I left pretty suddenly, and left a few things there.

Well, I got my bag back, and behold, inside....my SL2! I never thought I'd see it again.. I reuinited it with the Soloist and it was up and running like a charm. I cancelled my sub a month or two ago when it was up for renewal. But the wifi stream is still lifetimed in so I'm set to go. I didn't think I'd use my Stiletto that much after getting the lynx..but since I sold that, it's nice to have this thing around still. with tons of loved and downloaded songs saved to it. :buttrock:

Just thought I'd share .

2. MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio1 MadisonRadio

That was a good, good buddy's ex girlfriend story. I'm glad you found your missing radio.

3. Grüpsaar

Grüpsaar DRC Forum Bum

Haha, yeah. Seems silly, but, this thing is my only portable music player right now aside from my phone with a crummy headphone jack, my SL2 has enough loved songs on it and other mp3's to tide me over. Not sure what it is, but ever since my original SL10, i've loved these stilettos. Been through thick and thin with this thing.

4. Grüpsaar

Grüpsaar DRC Forum Bum

Also, I truly never thought i'd see it again, the dude that had it is sort of known for taking stuff/pawning or selling to someone else, I figured since it was months since I've seen the thing and it was left at some dudes house after a night of heavy drinking..well, I thought it was waaaay gone.

5. Vols44

Vols44 Well-Known Member

I have the same attachment to my SL2 that others have to their iphone. No day can start continue or end without this man's (insert Rufus or the Sirius icon reference) best friend.