TSS-RADIO Web Site (Open Box Specials and more)

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
It has been a while since I was over on TSS-RADIO's web site looking around. The site has certainly come a long way and everything is so well organized and easy to find. I must say I am very impressed.

I was checking out some of the open box specials and close-outs and WOW.. DRC Family you've got to go check out some of those good deals. I really recommend adding TSS-Radio to your list to fill some of your holiday shopping needs. You won't find better service or anyone that will stand behind what they sell like TSS and Taylor. He has a great group working with him and they are always at ready to assist and help you with any pre sales questions or even issues you may have with an already purchased product.

TSS RADIO my PREFERRED online retailer for anything Sat Radio and more!

Also check out the new Slingboxes..

By the way for the record this is not a paid endorsement, nor was I asked to do this, I just think very highly of TSS, Taylor and his staff!

Check um out DAWGS :)

:bigthumbup:

Reactions: semipenguin

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
It has been a while since I was over on TSS-RADIO's web site looking around. The site has certainly come a long way and everything is so well organized and easy to find. I must say I am very impressed.

I was checking out some of the open box specials and close-outs and WOW.. DRC Family you've got to go check out some of those good deals. I really recommend adding TSS-Radio to your list to fill some of your holiday shopping needs. You won't find better service or anyone that will stand behind what they sell like TSS and Taylor. He has a great group working with him and they are always at ready to assist and help you with any pre sales questions or even issues you may have with an already purchased product.

TSS RADIO my PREFERRED online retailer for anything Sat Radio and more!

Also check out the new Slingboxes..

By the way for the record this is not a paid endorsement, nor was I asked to do this, I just think very highly of TSS, Taylor and his staff!

Check um out DAWGS :)

:bigthumbup:

Now that TSS sells Apple product, Steve Jobs must have unblocked DAB's ISP and will allow him to go there.

LOL. DAB, you know I'm just messing with ya.

xan_user

Banned
Dec 16, 2008
Nor-Cal
Nice!

Suggestion: (nitpick= the webmaster will hate me)
Deal of the day link should work even when item is not displayed. Right now it takes you to the home page if you miss the daily image rotation.

Clicking this,
deal-of-the-day-LRG.jpg

Should take you to the product 'o the day purchase page, instead of having to wait for the daily image with the "details" link to change back.

FMDA-SPEC.jpg

I think both images should take you to the deal.:peace:

Last edited:

Wayne Edwards

Oct 13, 2008
I agree 100% with DAB :buttrock:. Until recently I had always gone to places like Radio Shack for anything to do with satellite radio. The difference doing business with Taylor and his staff was like night and day. No posers here, these guys know their stuff and couldn't have been more helpful to a not-so-tech-savy guy like me. And the deals are unbelievable, not to mention a complete stock of everything satellite. All I could ask for after all that was quick shipping.... I ordered a replacement radio Monday and had it by Wednesday.

No this isn't a paid advertisement either, I'm just thankful for the great deal I got from TS Radio and want to let everyone know that before going to one of the chains, you'll be doing yourself a huuuuuuuge favor if you check out Taylor's site (SIRIUS Radio, SIRIUS antennas, SIRIUS accessories | TSS-Radio) first!

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
Nice!

Suggestion: (nitpick= the webmaster will hate me)
Deal of the day link should work even when item is not displayed. Right now it takes you to the home page if you miss the daily image rotation.

Clicking this,
deal-of-the-day-LRG.jpg

Should take you to the product 'o the day purchase page, instead of having to wait for the daily image with the "details" link to change back.

FMDA-SPEC.jpg

I think both images should take you to the deal.:peace:

Thanks for the suggestion. It's fixed....for now.
We are also working on re-doing some of the names of the categories and trying to integrate the XM Products in a bit better.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
I went to two different RadioShacks AND a BestBuy. They don't have crap in there in regard to SatRad accessories!! BAH!!!

Terrible.

Now, once I get my Jeep's headgasket issue resolved, I'll resume my search for antenna extensions (which, it seems, TSS-Radio first: has them, 2) Cheaper than eBay)

Good job, guys!!

geosync

Oct 13, 2008
Portland, Or
What about some Inno/Helix car kits. Dayum, I know it's a discontinued product, but I'm not getting one of those XMP3's.

MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio
Oct 17, 2008
Madison, Wisconsin
I've purchased my 2nd item with TSS-Radio. I ordered a remote for my Onyx. Didn't even know it existed until seeing on the site. I'm really pleased the Onyx is supposed to be 2.0 ready.

phillyphan

Oct 11, 2008
Philly area
Is there an FMDA available for 2005 Mercury Monterey? I'm listening to an old XM Roady 2 in there but am getting tired of the static and having to move the FM dial back and forth to a different frequency.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III using Tapatalk.

Last edited: