Tunein Radio Premium Offering Mlb And English Premier League ($8 A Month)

Discussion in 'MOG, Pandora, Spotify, Rdio' started by Jon, Aug 27, 2015.

1. Jon

Jon Well-Known Member

The TuneIn Blog

Today we are thrilled to announced our new subscription service: TuneIn Premium! With TuneIn Premium, the sounds you love are just a click away. Premium subscribers will be able to listen to live play-by-play coverage of all Major League Baseball games, Barclays Premier League and Bundesliga matches, over 600 commercial-free music stations, unlimited access to over 40,000 audiobooks, and 16 language learning stations.

“With the introduction of TuneIn Premium, we are taking the world’s best audio content and putting it all in one place,” said John Donham, Chief Executive Officer of TuneIn. “In today’s crowded audio landscape, our focus on exclusive news, talk, sports, and music allows us to deliver an unparalleled listening experience to our users.”

“We’re excited to partner with TuneIn and bring our live radio broadcasts to another distribution platform for baseball fans all over the world,” said Kenny Gersh, Executive Vice President, Business, MLBAM. “TuneIn gives fans multiple baseball channels so they can listen to every live game as well as a variety of MLB.com and MLB Network programming, including fantasy baseball, talk shows and baseball-themed entertainment, and individual stations devoted to their favorite teams.”

Starting today, TuneIn Premium is available in the US ($7.99 USD/month), Canada ($8.99 CAD/month) and the UK (£5.99/month), with future plans to be available in additional countries. Users will be able to access TuneIn Premium within the existing TuneIn Radio app, which will remain free and continues to offer over 100,000 streaming radio stations and 5.7 million on-demand programs and podcasts.

2. kryptonite

kryptonite Well-Known Member

Maybe I'm a bit mistaken here, but I thought one of the features was that they'd insert music on top of a FM radio station's commercials? I wonder if that would be uncensored...interesting, to say the least.

"All that music and more, coming up in the next 20 minutes, right after this"
    *TuneIn plays uncensored music*