Week of 6/24: Live!

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Joe Namath was today's guest.

I predict a panel (or something big) tomorrow, followed by the next two weeks off.

Reactions: MadisonRadio1

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Today's show:
Bobo, a panel and Howard talking about jerking off at home where he puts his phone on his urinal at home after putting a tissue on the camera.

The Bobo segment...he came in the studio to show what he looked like without his toupee. I haven't heard it yet, but it seemed to be such a mess that Howard was joking about deleting it. During the replay, the PDT (radio screen) even mentioned deleting the segment.

Last edited:

MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio
Oct 17, 2008
Madison, Wisconsin
I listened to the Joe Namath interview this morning. Most enjoyable, I'll have to re watch the HBO documentary and compare notes. Just wished Howard would have asked the background in doing the Brady episode with Bobby Brady especially since he kept bringing up that he himself as a kid could never imagine becoming a radio jock and getting to interview Joe Namath

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
Setup: Howard grousing about the fact that his wife saw Lady Gaga and other stars at the gay pride concert that Sirius held. Unhappy that she said it was the best concert she ever went to and was given the celebrity treatment. Unhappy that Sirius spent so much money when its stock price is not great. Just unhappy.

Gary: But you wouldn't have stayed for the whole show. You would have left after one song.
Howard: I stayed for three songs at the John Mellencamp concert.
Gary: Why can't you stay for a whole show even when you are not working the next day?
Howard: I hate being out in public. We're all going to die. I'm just a miserable person.

I have two comments. 1) Howard has been spoiled since he was a boy [at least by his mother] and been permitted to indulge himself; 2) I again ask what the hell psychotherapy has done for him?