We're All Going to Die

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
I'm hoping that we don't see a big spike over the next couple of months.
Hopefully the CDC and whatnot aren't jumping the gun with the loosening of the restrictions.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Is the hoax finally over?

Glad the government can now track me through my arm and something about pedophiles and baby blood and the devil and bill gates.

It's hard to keep up with all the groups that are holing us down..What did I miss?

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
Is the hoax finally over?

Glad the government can now track me through my arm and something about pedophiles and baby blood and the devil and bill gates.

It's hard to keep up with all the groups that are holing us down..What did I miss?
They can only track you if you go near a 5G tower.

• Haha
Reactions: JHDK

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
First day back at work today. A few observations:

Office clocks move more slowly than home clocks, or so it seems.

Still a light crowd in the office since the 2 day a week requirement. So seeing people again wasn't bad.

Masks are optional, so no one wore one.
A few people said they were still going to keep a distance because they weren't vaccinated. And they weren't vaccinated because they were scared of possible side effects. So now these people are living in fear of two things (the virus and the vaccine), and I'm vaccinated living in fear of neither.

scotchandcigar

arrogant bastard
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
I've been going in twice a week for a month now. We still have more than half of my coworkers working from home. So when I go in, it's very casual and non-rigid. You don't know who's coming in or when, so nothing really matters. As long as you can meet with those expecting you, you're all set.

The masks will start going away in a week or so. But right now, it's masks on everywhere but in your own office, or outside.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
I just heard on the news that they're allowing Canadians to get whatever 2nd vaccine is available. Doesn't have to be the same brand. It's like "hey, what the hell..."
Yes. We make up rules as we go. Just the other day they had a batch of AstraZenica vaccines set to expire 05/31. They decided they don't expire and revised the date to 06/30. We are all just brimming with confidence with our government up here.

geosync

Oct 13, 2008
Portland, Or
So I get a check engine light and take it to my friends at a large car dealer where I bought it. Service writer who I've known for almost 20 years has the mask around the neck only. The other two are trying even less. "Want me to wear the mask?" I say, he replies, no it's ok. I put it on anyway. "It's these damn liberals causing all these problems" I say what problems, he says a client complained about a safety measure so they're clearly liberals.

Then he says 'I can't get the virus" The techs don't have to wear them, the sales staff. have been wearing them, but the rest of the shop is hit or miss. I speak to my best friend on the crew and he says this "4 guys currently have the 19" I say who? he says 3 dudes in parts, where I used to work, who work closely to each other. The manager is at home, another at home, and one in the hospital on oxygen. This dude always had the mask nearby and when encountered would merely grab it and move it a few inches. But never to the face. These are so called 'christians' who live in the outer burbs and well you can figure out their mindset. Big trucks, big guns, big egos, and low on overall reasoning skills, poorly educated, and plain dumb sometimes.

Those nice folks are totally brainwashed still.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Wow WTF

It's those metric expiration dates. They get you every time.
So I get a check engine light and take it to my friends at a large car dealer where I bought it. Service writer who I've known for almost 20 years has the mask around the neck only. The other two are trying even less. "Want me to wear the mask?" I say, he replies, no it's ok. I put it on anyway. "It's these damn liberals causing all these problems" I say what problems, he says a client complained about a safety measure so they're clearly liberals.

Then he says 'I can't get the virus" The techs don't have to wear them, the sales staff. have been wearing them, but the rest of the shop is hit or miss. I speak to my best friend on the crew and he says this "4 guys currently have the 19" I say who? he says 3 dudes in parts, where I used to work, who work closely to each other. The manager is at home, another at home, and one in the hospital on oxygen. This dude always had the mask nearby and when encountered would merely grab it and move it a few inches. But never to the face. These are so called 'christians' who live in the outer burbs and well you can figure out their mindset. Big trucks, big guns, big egos, and low on overall reasoning skills, poorly educated, and plain dumb sometimes.

Those nice folks are totally brainwashed still.
Take them out for baby blood pizza and then to the tin-foil hat shop.
Once they get off the respirators that is.....

Reactions: sadchild

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
My drummer said that his Dr told him he wasn't at risk for catching it.
I told him that he was an idiot and full of shit if he thinks I'd believe a Dr would tell someone that.

scotchandcigar

arrogant bastard
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Q: What is the difference between American Beer and having sex in a cannoe on a lake?
A: Not much. They are both fucking close to water.
I took the tour at the Carlsberg brewery in Denmark back in the day. They take you around the campus in a cool little bus. The tour guide actually told that joke over the PA. I was laghing my ass off.

This could have gone in the dumb dodo thread also.
I heard that on the radio this afternoon. They made a bigger deal about giving the guns and pickup trucks away than they did about the million dollars they are also giving away.

Reactions: sadchild

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
I had my first in-person band practice last night in 15 months or so. It wasn’t too bad. It’s weird being back in a room with people again. I expected there to be a bit of static because I wouldn’t show up for all of those months, but everyone was cool. I expected it to be a car crash of a practice since we hadn’t all played in person for so long, but I guess that the virtual practices kept us from going too far the wrong way.