We're All Going to Die

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule

I thought when the Chinese killed us it was going to be at war. Guess I was wrong.

Seriously though, we get these scares every few years, Bird Flu, Swine Flu...Those come right to mind where nothing really happened. I doubt this will turn into the movie Contagion.

That was all Gwyneth Paltrow's fault for being a cheating bitch. Side note, The way Matt Damon portrays shock and disbelief at his wife being dead in that movie was some really excellent acting.

But then again, the 1918 Flu Pandemic was a real thing so who knows?

Anyway, we're all going to die!

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
Say goodbye to your family.

It will hit FL soon.

:roflmao:

The virus isn’t that contagious and isn’t that deadly. A more difficult flu.

Although the actions of the Chinese government seem to go against this claim.

Sent from my iPhone6S using Tapatalk

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
In Luke chapter 21, Jesus warns his disciples what to expect in the last days of this earth: "Wars and uprisings.....Nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom. There will be great earthquakes, famines and pestilences in various places.....When you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, you will know that its desolation is near." Does anyone have any questions?

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
The virus isn’t that contagious and isn’t that deadly. A more difficult flu.

Thought I read that it's spread like a cold, through coughing and all that.

???

Not that it matters, it won't get us. I like to joke about pandemics but in reality this shit never touches us.

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
JHDK is mistaken when he insists the coronavirus "won't get us." In China, more than 2,000 people are known to be infected and the death toll is now 56. Eight cases have been reported in Hong Kong. Four cases have been reported in the United States: Illinois, Washington and two in California. More than 30 cases have been reported in other countries. China's health minister said today that people can have the virus and transmit it to others even before any symptoms show. Lest I be accused of being a Debbie Downer, I 'm offering some helpful advice via this beautiful little quatrain:

The coronavirus
Could kill us or tire us.
I recommend, Mon,
Don't eat fish from Wuhan.

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
A fifth case of coronavirus in the United States has been confirmed. All five victims had recently visited Wuhan.

TripAdvisor has a page proclaiming, "Discover the best of Wuhan. Popular things to do in Wuhan in January." I think right now the most popular thing to do in Wuhan is to not be there.

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
There are now 7,711 confirmed cases of the coronavirus in China and 170 people have died. Drugstores throughout the world have sold out of face masks – and the coronavirus particles are so microscopic, those masks offer no protection at all. Of course you won't hear the mask manufacturers complaining.

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
The World Health Organization – I'm using the full name instead of the initials so nobody makes any dumb "WHO's on first" jokes – has declared an international emergency as the coronavirus has now infected more than 7,800 people in 19 countries. Yikes!

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
Considering that the coronavirus originated with bats (which many Chinese people eat as food) and the "Who's On First" routine involves a bat (albeit a different type of bat), I guess the Abbott & Costello routine is relevant in an illogical way. Anyway, I never get tired of watching it. Why? Because!