Who Am I? Week # 463

Wolf

Jewbacca
Oct 11, 2008
Utopia
www.wolfrising13.com
I won't be showing any arrogance or anything. :D

Just see it now Wolf in the top 5 of WAI and few years later #1. :laugh:

It just helps some of the users in the past, that simply stop playing. You can easily pass them up and see them in your rear view mirror and that's how I been climbing the ladder.

Now I just need one more win and I finally won 3 weeks in a row. :celebrate1:after typing this stuff I know I probably won't win next week. :(

Last edited:

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
Lucky Strike's longtime slogan was "LSMFT: Lucky Strike means fine tobacco." When I was in high school, we -- at least those of us who are male -- said LSMFT stood for "Loose straps mean floppy ***s." (Now that we have the #MeToo movement going strong, I don't dare use the "T" word.)

Evil_Ernie

Smell my finger
Oct 11, 2008
Hell
Lucky Strike's longtime slogan was "LSMFT: Lucky Strike means fine tobacco." When I was in high school, we -- at least those of us who are male -- said LSMFT stood for "Loose straps mean floppy ***s." (Now that we have the #MeToo movement going strong, I don't dare use the "T" word.)
Look at these lovely tits! :D

Reactions: Wolf

Wolf

Jewbacca
Oct 11, 2008
Utopia
www.wolfrising13.com
Montgomery Gentry "Titty's Beer" song is great!

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
I won't be showing any arrogance or anything. :D

Just see it now Wolf in the top 5 of WAI and few years later #1. :laugh:

It just helps some of the users in the past, that simply stop playing. You can easily pass them up and see them in your rear view mirror and that's how I been climbing the ladder.
That's how I passed memebag for #1. He stopped playing.

I sometimes realize that all the people in my community have no idea I'm tops in the WAI game. Keeps me humble [emoji2]