Wwe Thread

Discussion in 'SiriusXM Sports' started by IdRatherBeSkiing, Nov 21, 2016.

1. IdRatherBeSkiing

IdRatherBeSkiing This space for rent

Don't see a thread on this but I know there are some WWE fans on this board.

Tonight my son and I attended the Survivor Series PPV. It and Raw are making Toronto stops. Smackdown is in Ottawa on Tuesday. It was quite a show although the title match lasted just over 1 minute. Shortest match I have ever seen. Goldberg attacked Brock Lestner from the get go and knocked him off kilder and pinned him before we had settled in to start cheering. The rest of the matches were entertaining (this one was too except it was so short) with the usual mix of all out cheating and tom-foolery. I enjoyed it more than the Raw I saw a year or so ago and the "WWE Live" tours.

Wolf, MadisonRadio1 and semipenguin like this.
  2. MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio1 MadisonRadio

Ric Flair was in Madison last month on ESPN College GameDay. He was the guest game picker. If I would have known, I would have gone down to the campus to watch.

Wolf and semipenguin like this.
  3. Wolf

Wolf Manspreading on DRC

Normally I been a big WWE fan, but since I been so busy for the past few weeks. I did record Raw and Smackdown, but I don't like being behind TV shows. I decided to give up WWE for a while, I'll probably come back sometime next year and rewatch everything on the WWE network.

I did read that Goldberg defeated Brock Lesner, but to be honest you knew Goldberg was going to win, since he hasn't wrestled in over a decade.

4. IdRatherBeSkiing

IdRatherBeSkiing This space for rent

I think the victory could be anticipated but not the length of the match.

5. MadisonRadio1

Koko B Ware

thE0FOIXYU.jpg

semipenguin likes this.
  6. MadisonRadio1

Earthquake

112309_matt_earthquake_display_image.jpg

semipenguin likes this.
  7. MadisonRadio1