XM Skydock-Willies Place logo on Hits 1

SISO

Oct 11, 2008
Does anyone else's Skydock have the Willies Place channel logo on Hits 1?

Grüpsaar

DRC Forum Bum
Oct 11, 2008
Anytown, WI
www.youtube.com
Don't own a skydock, but I do know a few days ago XM units (xmp3i for one) had logo problems, and in some cases reverted to old logos (Lucy, ethel, squizz, etc). It all fixed itself, but maybe this is a related issue.

SISO

Oct 11, 2008
Strangely, I'm not getting audio now from Hits 1 (the logo remains the same). Guess I'll have to get a signal rehit.

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
Well when you first use the Sirius XM app when doing a clean install it actually takes several long stretches of listening to get all the logos. My recent install of iOS5 I did clean installs and rather than restore I did fresh installs of all my apps. So, this required me to go through that process again. I took it a plugged it in on my trip today and the logos all finally downloaded. Seems that many of the logo's in the software itself are old.. I would think on the next software update they fix this.

SISO

Oct 11, 2008
Well the channel logos did update but I'm still not getting audio from Hits 1. Called Sirius, they're gonna get back with me. Though I doubt that for some reason haha