XMP3 (Original) Lost Logos/Backgrounds

Discussion in 'XM Portables' started by dlnester, Sep 9, 2011.

1. dlnester

dlnester Active Member

So I've had my XMP3 (The Original, not the Audiovox one) and it has worked great for a very long time. All of the sudden last night, out of the blue, it lost ALL of the logos and backgrounds on all the channels. While it eventually re-downloaded all of them, did anybody else experience this?

2. TSSMario

TSSMario Member

I was deactivating on older one a few days ago and it would not display channel names until a second update was done automatically. Didn't lose the backgrounds though.

3. Fergz99

Fergz99 Member

I think there may have been an update or maybe it was them turning off the free BoS. The same thing happened to me but was fixed in about 2 hours.

4. SIRIUSaboutXM

SIRIUSaboutXM DRC Special Contributor

Many radios had crazy things going on during the last week- my XMP3i had the old Sirius jukebox background on all the hits channels, some radios had all the pre-merger logos (Lucy, Fine Tuning, etc). The end result, at least on the XM side, is that they changed the background on all Politics channels to an American flag for 9/11 and all sports play-by-play channels that had a plain blue background now have the referee in the back ground.

5. dlnester

dlnester Active Member

When I had Sirius and the SL-100 we had the referee in the background on sports channels. I think it is the same background now. I did see the old jukebox background on mine, but never saw the old logos for FRED/LUCY ect.