Marian from Brooklyns daily show thoughts

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
This Howard TV Halloween special is good. I can't describe it, but it has such a different style than all the other specials they've done. It really proves they have talent. This is so unique vs Bowling Beauties, Wackpack Bowling, Ronnie show, etc.

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
This Howard TV Halloween special is good. I can't describe it, but it has such a different style than all the other specials they've done. It really proves they have talent. This is so unique vs Bowling Beauties, Wackpack Bowling, Ronnie show, etc.

Unless you're Eric from Hoboken there's no chance I can believe what you say is true.

ProperModulation

Green Type of Tube
Oct 11, 2008
California
I'm telling you. This Halloween deal is so friggin awesome. It's a complete 180 in style from most of the specials.

I need support, others besides me and Marianne has to have seen it.

I can't wait to fly home on Friday so that I can catch this special. I'm also looking forward to Wackpack at the Christie's.

MfBrooklyn

Oct 12, 2008
the halloween special is a combination of goofy eric, and then real drama with sal ,sabiohan and the hot chick, i know who she is,but her name slipped my brain at this moment,oh and eric did win the cratacular like i predicated,ill be back later....

riskybzns

Oct 11, 2008
land of confusion
boots is one greedy fucker. he should be thankful that howard gave him $500. but then again, its typical of howard to give the other person money.

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
the halloween special is a combination of goofy eric, and then real drama with sal ,sabiohan and the hot chick, i know who she is,but her name slipped my brain at this moment,oh and eric did win the cratacular like i predicated,ill be back later....
You are fast becoming my favorite poster on this board.

VinnyM27

Oct 14, 2008
Paul Mooney

Listening to the interview now. Not sure if he ended up on best of the week or not, but he is killing. It's a combination of a great interview with Howard getting Paul to admit to crazy things that happened in his life and Mooney just coming up with excellent observations. The man is all brains and laughs! Note to Dennis Miller...this is what an intelligent comic should sound like.

MfBrooklyn

Oct 12, 2008
happen to listen to bubba yesterday being interviewed about his website, today caught the wrestler, and also happen to hear high pitch call to jay thomas, jay was very nice to him and erics good side came out today, the one i see, eric brings very funny segments to the show like noone else can, happy halloween you guys, i hope you get all the treats u desire,luv mariann

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
happen to listen to bubba yesterday being interviewed about his website, today caught the wrestler, and also happen to hear high pitch call to jay thomas, jay was very nice to him and erics good side came out today, the one i see, eric brings very funny segments to the show like noone else can, happy halloween you guys, i hope you get all the treats u desire,luv mariann

What is Eric's good side? I'm familiar with the front facial side, the one that seems to speak in a girlish high register and lies and cheats his friends out of money, and I'm now familiar with the other side that pours out a weighty poundage of fecal matter faster than a King of All Blacks Moen faucet. What side is Eric's good side?

MfBrooklyn

Oct 12, 2008
hey we all have faults, i think he has a bit of a learning disability, almost like a child who doesnt know right from wrong, im not making excuses, many people have taken advantage of him, so i guess i feel for him, there is a kindness to him you dont know about

Wayne Edwards

Oct 13, 2008
What is Eric's good side? I'm familiar with the front facial side, the one that seems to speak in a girlish high register and lies and cheats his friends out of money, and I'm now familiar with the other side that pours out a weighty poundage of fecal matter faster than a King of All Blacks Moen faucet. What side is Eric's good side?

funniest07.jpg
:rofl2:

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
yeah ifandorbut i get it funny, but i was serious......

Yes I know, Marianne. I was also being serious. As a fan of the show and not someone that has ingratiated myself into the workings of the show, I only have what I hear and see of the show to form my opinions.

I think of you as someone that is very loyal and honest with the other fans you've gotten to meet through the show. I see you as someone not in search of a spotlight or camera, but as someone that wants her daily fix of the show she loves. I also see you as someone who is a staunch defender of character, or even to those whose character I would see as lacking. So, it doesn't surprise me at all that you would feel the way you do towards High Pitch Eric. To me, Eric is the opposite of you in every way that I see you to be.

MfBrooklyn

Oct 12, 2008
brooklyn sunday update, went up to fourth ave, brooklyn to see the runners like i have been doing for the past 17 years, but this year i went up with my go beth o sign, well, yes i saw the beautiful beth o and cheered her and all the runners, its great making eye contact with the runners, it was a beautiful sunny day and our corner had a grat band ,CLOUD 9, LOVED EVERY MINUTE, CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL WHO PARTICIPATED....

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
cfr? WTF is cfr? Marian, this isn't Stern Fan Network. Matter of fact, we try hard not to be Stern Fan Network, so we don't know the latest acronyms. Spell it out woman! :eek: