Radio warriors......

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
Thanks Hank for posting a picture that's about a year old. What's next, the billboard featuring Imus and Howard at WNBC? No wonder Howard goofs on you, you are about as relevant as a mimeograph machine.

limegrass69

Confused
Oct 12, 2008
New York
But Anthony's ex-girlfriend, Jill Nicolini isn't hard to look at. She's painful to watch on Channel 11, but I just turn the sound off when she's talking.

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
Your welcome. You know i have come to realize that you contribute a great deal to the forum. You are cheery all the time and always have something positive to say. And your hero does not goof on me he goofs on himself everyday he is on the air(which isn't often anymore):wave:

Keep telling yourself that, Howard's little leg humper.

"Oh that was the Imus guy? I would have let him do his thing."

And by the way, as I've said before . . . my hero is in Iraq. Your's is the one letting you down daily.

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
Are Howard's nutts salty ?

I wouldn't know, I'm not the one who tries to munty up to him on a daily basis, thinking you might be able to get him to satisfy your needs for "the old Howard."

Seriously Hank, you really don't have a leg to stand on calling me a ball suck; when you spend hours and hours on hold every day just to stammer out "Hey Imus", accusing me of being a star fucker falls kind of flat.

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
Not on hold for hours and hours. What would you call someone that comes to someones defence every time someone brings up a negitive point about Howard(Me thinks ball suck) You never start any threads or spark any real disscusion. It seems as though you just want to argue, it seems kinda sad.

Oh lookie, lookie, Hank has taken over for Neigh in the forum "kumbaya geezer pseudo-mod" department. Spare me Hank, righteous indignation and fawning concern/contempt for my lifestyle and happiness doesn't become you. Neigh was a cuckoo who could get away with that shit; you aren't that crazy, just really annoying.

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
Not trying to mod at all. It seemed slow in here today and i came across a picture so I started a thread, didn't care how old the picture was and i did'nt see anything about this on this board. Everyone else seemed to go along with it so far except you. The idea i was going to dicuss was the radio war bull and how the all are part of the same circle and have alittle fun with it. You however cannot do this because the silly war is real to you and i'm wondering if you have a soldier's helmet with the Stern fist printed on it.;)

You've had two responses to your lame thread besides mine, one of which goofed on you just like I did. This thread should thank me it got to two pages. Man, this sounds exactly like the shit Neigh used to post - "It seemed slow in here today", "Not trying to mod" - are you sure he's not channeling himself through you? Because we all got used to the "spout inane comments and self-promote your exciting little phone hobby" Hank, we'd hate to see him change.

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
Yea the only thing i do is wait by the phone till he picks up:yesshake: Ther is this feature on most phones called speaker. You can just sit it down and listen till your name is called:nana:

You call it what you want, "sit it down and listen till your name is called" is what 99.99% of the rest of us refer to as ON HOLD!!!!

Jesus Christ, you really ARE Neigh!