The Eagles Nest

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
man we needed that win. only allowing 17 against the fins is really, really good. and the offense finally came alive. but hurt's turnovers are troubling. he never turned it over last year but now has 6 in the last 2 games.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Holy shit that was a stressful way to end a Dallas game. Thank God it worked out. Now 2 weeks to get everyone (and hurts' knee) healthy.

Reactions: scotchandcigar

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Jalen and the birds have talked all season about how they're not firing on all cylinders. Maybe they can't fire on all cylinders. I mean it's been 11 weeks now and they find a way to win but they have never really put together the game that we believe they can have.

Let's get like an early 21 point lead or 23 point lead on the niners. Let's fire on all cylinders for once.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
argh. I want to say bad words to you.

but you're Canadian. that's bad enough.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Well fuck two divisional losses in a row. At least the lions lost today. It helps a little bit but seriously fuck.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
We are witnessing an epic collapse.

Somehow the early lines have the birds giving 1.5 to the Bucs but that seems generous.

If/when we lose next week the entire coaching staff should get the boot. Yea Nick took us to the Super Bowl last year but he is incapable of making any adjustments when things get rough. We fired our D coordinator a month ago only for the D to get worse. Brian Johnson is a fucking joke. But that's on Nick. If he won't call the plays it's on him to get someone who can.

Also Hurts' throwing hand middle finger now faces the wrong way and AJ is hurt. All so we could lose to the Giants....who everyone knows has the worst, most dangerous field in the league. The 2nd or 5th seed didn't really matter. We should have sat the starters.

1704680215317.png

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
So he was pulled due to injury? I was at a hockey game so only had access to the game stats via an app and based upon his stats I thought Philly just benched him.

The only reason to play your starters is if you have faith that the Washington Redskins can win a football game. That was the only scenario where a division title was possible.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
It all went bad for them in the last 6 weeks. What happened to that defense?

Our safetys suck Brown is good but cant stay healthy. They played him today AT THE FUCKING MEADOWLANDS WITH THEIR AWFUL FIELD and he tore his ACL. fuck me so hard.

Linebackers also have real issues besides nakobe and he's a rookie. If the best we have is a kid, wow, not great. But that kid will be and already is a star.

So he was pulled due to injury? I was at a hockey game so only had access to the game stats via an app and based upon his stats I thought Philly just benched him.

The only reason to play your starters is if you have faith that the Washington Redskins can win a football game. That was the only scenario where a division title was possible.

Yea, Mariota finished the game.

Also I love Covey as a punt returner but if he's in as a first team receiver we have big problems. At best he's a slot receiver in some weird look trying to confuse the opposing D. He replaced AJ today. He did have a good TD catch though. I will always root for Covey.

Last edited:

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule

I rewatched the game today. It made me happy. For some reason I still got a little tense at the end, hahaha.